• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

max d 450ft
RHBH

My wife is an english teacher and could really help me with a proper write up that would be good enough to be published. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Max D 425
RHBH
Lucky number 51

Thanks!

Haha I come with my own photo/videographer ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN90_XFp1K4&feature=channel_video_title

Yellow and red cannon in that video and blues should be here anyday now, could really use a purple and whatever else you got though! :)

400-425 max D (protege rampage was getting out to 425+ but it got DEMOLISHED by a rail a few days ago and I don't have another disc hitting that distance)
RHBH
44!

Haha I come with my own photo/videographer ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN90_XFp1K4&feature=channel_video_title

Yellow and red cannon in that video and blues should be here anyday now, could really use a purple and whatever else you got though! :)

400-425 max D (protege rampage was getting out to 425+ but it got DEMOLISHED by a rail a few days ago and I don't have another disc hitting that distance)
RHBH
44!

You are in two catergories so you should probably choose one or everyone would choose 350-500ft. :|

350' have hit 400' a few times RHFH
Only 11 or higher speed I throw is a Katana
lucky #26

I would love to try these. I'm auditioning a lot of new drivers and I currently throw Nukes and Bosses. I have thrown most of the speed 12 and 13 discs out there. Liking less overstable ones like the Nuke and Katana, so the Cannon sounds exciting. Max distance shot ever was 475 RHBH. Throwing more RHFH out to 400. Been playing over 27 years and thrown practically everything ever made! I just got 2 Rampages and going to try them this weekend. Please sign me up with #90. Thanks. Love to support the Ricos too.

RHBH
Max Distance: 425 (Golf D)
RHFH
Max Distance: 340 (Golf D)
Lucky Number: 4

I've been throwing the Pinnacle Rampage and am good with high speed drivers..would enjoy reviewing the Cannon.

Latest posts