• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need to get ahold of SonicGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Anyone know him? I wasn't here for like 3-4 years then came back and he was banned. This was the only place I had contact with him. He always told me if I come to his neck of the woods we would get a round in together and that looks like this spring for me. "Your the only one I would drop anonymity for." He told me lol good ol Sonic.

If someone who knows him could PM me I could give you my email or something and give it to him? IDK would love to get in touch, thanks.

SG you know for a fact I won't give away your new screen name, hmu bud.

^ sells SG's alt acct to the highest bidder

< Opens the bidding at $10

Got 10 dollars from the gentleman in the first row do I hear $15? Gimme $15 now will ya give me $15?

vrknt97ht7151.png

I don't remember pictures from the 90's being that gray hmmm

I like that they had to tell us his son was on the right and the iguana on the left lol

vrknt97ht7151.png

I don't remember pictures from the 90's being that gray hmmm

I like that they had to tell us his son was on the right and the iguana on the left lol
WOW. I've never seen a picture of Mark Ellis from before I got into the DG community in the mid-2000s. Looks like a different person. Might just be the shaggier hair I've always known him to have (along with the goatee vs beard and the sheer amount of white hair).

WOW. I've never seen a picture of Mark Ellis from before I got into the DG community in the mid-2000s. Looks like a different person. Might just be the shaggier hair I've always known him to have (along with the goatee vs beard and the sheer amount of white hair).

He convinced me to ditch Barracudas, take up X-Clones, and helped me with angle of release and whatnot, summer of '97 at Grand Woods. Got to 300' for the first time because of this.

That pic honestly does not look like Ellis much.

I would not put that past him lol.

Judging from some of his positions from his stonk advice thread, are we even certain he's still alive? :| :|

Judging from some of his positions from his stonk advice thread, are we even certain he's still alive? :| :|

lol I must have missed that thread, link?

Status
Not open for further replies.