• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New club site in the works

Very slick looking club site! The navigation is particularly nice. I really like the upcoming events on the left and the nice nav buttons center.

That looks awesome. Someone started to make a website for our local club, but I don't think they finished it, we don't have any pictures up for any events and hardly any of the course. Oh well, maybe if I start voicing this at doubles something would get done about it (probably leave it up to me lol).

Hey that looks great. I love the colors and the layout. The only thing i would suggest is that you link the courses to DGCR so then people can see all the pics and holes on the course

Thanks. I'm going to finish it up this week by adding a bunch more information, links, pics, and more. Good idea on linking over here...

You should check out Discgolfscene.com it has a bunch of cool features for clubs to post tournament and league results. It is really catching on here in Michigan almost all of the clubs here in the state use this. We are finding many clubs don't have the time or resources to create and maintain a website. Or that one guy who did the site moved away, etc..

www.discgolfscene.com

You should check out Discgolfscene.com it has a bunch of cool features for clubs to post tournament and league results. It is really catching on here in Michigan almost all of the clubs here in the state use this. We are finding many clubs don't have the time or resources to create and maintain a website. Or that one guy who did the site moved away, etc..

www.discgolfscene.com

Seems to good site. Just can't see anything that dgcr does'nt have, though.

www.discgolfscene.com

Good resource for sure.

Really like the site, do you use a program or straight HTML?

It's built with Joomla! an open source CMS. It makes building content rich web sites relatively easy. It also has an incredible amount of plugins to add any number of features you could ever want.

Very nice looking site by the way.