• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New disc? help

Well if you don't mind something slightly smaller in rim width you could try a Destroyer or DD. Both of those would resist flipping over much more. I still think you'd benefit from trying something around speed 9 or so if you can find a disc that feels good to your hands.

From what I've learned on this forum, you should only be driving with putters until you can throw one through the window of a moving car from 400' away. At that point you can move up to a teebird. A pink one.

I feel like this one "sarcastic" remark kept at least 10 other people from saying the exact same thing in an equally unhelpfully way.

From what I've learned on this forum, you should only be driving with putters until you can throw one through the window of a moving car from 400' away. At that point you can move up to a teebird. A pink one.

Is the window open or closed? Can the Teebird be light red? How fast is the car moving? All questions I need answered before I buy my Teebird.

Uh... next time instead of being sarcastic you could actually try to help.

Haven't been using the internet long, have we?

Wow and to think all these people are trying to help peoples game after they are asked for help.

Im guessing you went out and bought 5 more bosses and grooves to compensate for the real advice you might have let in.

@OP:

Get a Nuke. The SS is really only useful for rollers if you have 350'+ of power, it's super flippy.

Latest posts