• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New northern Wisconsin disc golf course

Oh dang, that's way up there. Planning a Highbridge trip soon, might have to check it out?

everyone has to go up to minocqua and the upper wisco area at least once in there life, it's the definition of bliss.

How timely! I'm going to my cousins wedding in, um, I don't know but it's north of Hayward and gonna take me a long time to get there.

1Roy, it looks like we are talking about the same course. This one stated Minocqua when I heard about it, it is actually in Woodruff just north of Minocqua.

I added the course but couldn't find all the info. I am excited for this course, it is close to the cabin. I can't wait to play it.

I'll be up there on the weekend of June 24th. Was already planning on checking this out. Heard from another source that it's a pitch 'n' putt. We'll see.

I just looked at the course info and there's a map uploaded. It does NOT look like a pitch 'n' putt. 18 holes with concrete tees and it looks like most holes are in the trees. :thmbup:

Heard from another source that it's a pitch 'n' putt. We'll see.

:thmbdown::thmbdown:
that would sux. all them great courses up there and a turd of a course gets this much attention. it would be really sad.