• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Run of 12x Firebirds

Fighter

Bogey Member
Anybody else see these? Had one from a tournament and thought they were only CFR discs, but found that apparently the newest run is like 11x flat :thmbup: 13-16 bucks for 11x firebird traits is a sweet buy.

Anybody else see these? Had one from a tournament and thought they were only CFR discs, but found that apparently the newest run is like 11x flat :thmbup: 13-16 bucks for 11x firebird traits is a sweet buy.

I love them. I use them for rollers and they are perfect. Super hard so they don't lose any energy, incredibly well balanced, and super flat.

Really thinking about ordering a stack of them just in case the flat Firebird goes into hibernation again.

Yea, the stability claims are true. They are as overstable as a Flick with more usability. They are a staple forehand hyzer disc, but mostly thumber/tomahawk duty. They are thee best overhand disc I've thrown. Probably why I bought 4 of them when I lost my one and only.

Super beef, but I don't like how firm the plastic is, and it's less grippy. I tried a friend's but I don't think I'll buy one. Good to see Innova responding to complaints, though!

I use one as a utility disc. Comes in handy for some tricky shots. I also use it for short 200-260ft skip shots.

I also carry a candy pro for a more traditional firebird flight.

I love the feel of these new runs, however, I don't have much use for speed 9 discs anymore. . .

These, to me, feel CEish and are stiff as a board and super flat! I havent thrown one, but they sure feel nice

The new "flat man" ones are far more OS than even the glows
Damn near arm breaking.

They look like this:

Attachments

• fb.JPG
    fb.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Out of the four I got, they all were very, very flat. 2 are a little lighter color and have a slightly better grip to them, like CE as somebody mentioned prior. All orange.

I just got a new champ 12x from Marshall Street. It is SUPER flat and REALLY beefy. I'm still not sure if I like it, my star FB is so much more controllable.

I have even thrown some 157-160g ones and I can't turn them over for nothin' even on big anny release. They are beef supreme. I don't know of a more OS disc?

I have a lime 12x its super flat and rock hard. I use it for short rhbh throws that I need to almost make a left u turn for lol

Even at 157g I can't get mine to actually fly a line, just want to tip and fade hard left. Now that I've made it sound so fantastic, anyone wanta trade? :)

Argh I want one! Which online retailers will for sure have the new flat 12x Firebirds? (NOT a fan of the domey trend that innova wanted to start)