• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Run of 12x Firebirds

Probably considered the worst run of a disc.:gross: I have yet to meet anyone who likes it. Firebirds before this crap-release were a staple in everyone's bag.

I have even thrown some 157-160g ones and I can't turn them over for nothin' even on big anny release. They are beef supreme. I don't know of a more OS disc?

First run Champ Glow FB or a Gateway Spirit is veeeery beefy.

This sounds like a money disc for thumbers. I need to get one, maybe it will kick the nuke os out of my bag for long thumbers as my older 12x fb is more accurate but not as long as a nuke os thrown thumber. A local course pro was telling me that his flat firebirds just bomb overhand.

they're nuts, they will fight out of any anny line i throw no matter how hard i throw/snap it. whichs can be useful for getting around obstacles, and they flick roll for friggen days

i think the new ones are more OS than an 11x. theyre identical in flight to the flat glows IMO. i have a few and i like em for what they are. i dont really care for the super hard plastic tho cause it chunks pretty easy if it hits a rock. no gummyness to these at allll

are these really more stable then the hard flat glow champ firebirds?

they are all orange too? or with that new kenny stamp? i might like a bunch of 150-160s for long thumbers.

are these really more stable then the hard flat glow champ firebirds?

they are all orange too? or with that new kenny stamp? i might like a bunch of 150-160s for long thumbers.

the most overstable disc I have ever thrown. They are not all orange, I have blue, orange , pink and day glo. Also a 159 green that is almost pearly. They seem to make them max weight or ~160

Tried 2 of them out yesterday, they are the most overstable thing I've thrown. Easily the best long range thumber disc I've thrown. I can actually get a unique vertical shot to carry straight when released about 11 o'clock as well. Quite the utility disc, although I'd say having a more traditional firebird would be better for backhanding. Forearm, its great into a wind or just for a nice solid fade at the end. Its a great disc that fills an actual gap neglected by Innova.

Man you guys must have like 800 feet of power. These firebirds are total garbage. They dont even fly, just fall out of the sky like a shiny stamped turd.

Man you guys must have like 800 feet of power. These firebirds are total garbage. They dont even fly, just fall out of the sky like a shiny stamped turd.

Nah, you just need to use them for what they're made for. It replaced the ridiculously OS slat in my bag that has been filled by Drones or Tridents. If I want a disc that will fade left hard, I use it. If I want something I can throw really low and skip, I use it. If I want typical OS duties, I pull out my pred which is straighter for much longer.

And on a day with massive wind gusts, that predictable, zero glide fall is very reliable.

*ps - throw a putter in a field.

Nah, you just need to use them for what they're made for. It replaced the ridiculously OS slat in my bag that has been filled by Drones or Tridents. If I want a disc that will fade left hard, I use it. If I want something I can throw really low and skip, I use it. If I want typical OS duties, I pull out my pred which is straighter for much longer.

The fact that you have to carry a pred and a firebird should be a sign that something is wrong with one of the discs. Should be super overlap.

These firebirds are garbage. Way to hard and way to overstable, even for a firebird.

This. there are plenty of firebirds out there that will fly and not simply just fade. Im not hating on all you guys' love for this frisbee, but I think it sucks.

Ill throw my proline and 11x thx.