• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the site, Like it!!

mhansen11

I am in Nashville and although we do have a number of nice courses around, none of them are on the west side of the city where I currently live.

Would love to see one at/in Percy or Edwin Warner parks!! Or in the area, Pegram, Kingston Springs etc.

Does anyone have any info on if there have been any plans presented in the past or if one is maybe planned for the future? If not, where could I/someone start on that process?

Hopefully something can get started for a great course on this side of the city!!

Thanks!

Matt

More people frequent the facebook group than here. Shelby park is next for nashville. Four holes are already playable. Nothing Westside as of now. But you can start working on that right away.

Awesome, Just got back from playing actual golf over there. Will have to drive back over there and take a look around.

Will see what I can come up with for this side of town. I'll contact the parks out here and see if they have had any past requests or interest.

Once upon a time, there was a very nice private course on the west side of Nashville. I still miss it.