• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NIKE to purchase Innova

As soon as I got on here today, there was a Nike add at the top of the page that shows a new Nike Power Disc.. not sure if it's fake , but it looked pretty legit.

Yeah I just seen that too at the top.... The Nike Power Driver. But im sure its just an april fools joke but it did look real. Anybody else see it?

Yeah I just seen that too at the top.... The Nike Power Driver. But im sure its just an april fools joke but it did look real. Anybody else see it?

It's real. My wife just got one at Walmart for $6.99 and it flies great.

I just wish Nike would be involved for real....disc golf will obviously never gain the level of national attention that most of would enjoy...still, it would be nice to see it not be such a backwoods sport...

Hey hey, Welcome back Prerube. The fori were not the same in your abscence.

hehe...:D
sorry guys, too easy. plus I gave you a clue in there too. serial #4109? april,1,2009.

...funny thing is that it could be a possibility in the near future, maybe not with Nike but another big name company with $$$ to invest.

hmmm

I never got my PDGA disc after I signed up, I hope they did not ship it during spring break.

I have an extra PDGA disc that came with my Discraft misprints. It's a 168 (I think it's 168) Stratus. Let me know if you're interested.

this and the banner yesterday totaly fooled me! i think nike would do very well in the dg world though, they invaded the skateboard world and now have one of the biggest shoe teams.

I have an extra PDGA disc that came with my Discraft misprints. It's a 168 (I think it's 168) Stratus. Let me know if you're interested.

half the reason I signed up was for the free disc, I just hope they don't drop it off infront of my door. EastBay dropped off a $500 package at my door and walked away. I LIVE IN THE GHETTO in DC! you can not leave $500 sitting on your front door unattended. I saw the delivery van and sprinted to my front door, I got the package.

Nike was not well recieved in the skateboard community.Goes to show that this sport has gotten to big for its own good.