• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NorCal Disc Tour

zofo

Me and 2 buddies hit the chains in NorCal. Played Enterprise Park ( Redding Ca), Anderson Park ( Anderson Ca), Dog Island ( Red Bluff Ca), and Lava Creek ( Paradise Ca). It was an awesome day of discing and hanging with my friends. One got his first ACE at Enterprise! Anybody play these courses? What was your favorite roadtrip to hit the chains?

Yeah all in one day! Lava was the final one and it kicked our butts :) legs were like cement but it was a blast to air it out. it was the first visit for us but we are locals so we will be back!

i've played every single course you stated, Personally i really enjoyed anderson but i woulda play peregrine point instead of lava creek. IMO

i've played every single course you stated, Personally i really enjoyed anderson but i woulda play peregrine point instead of lava creek. IMO
You obviously haven't been back since the new pin locations at Lava. The course is a whole new beast.

I am a crappy lefty as you put it. If you want to call me crappy because of poor course design so be it. I love throwing turnover shots but not 14 out of 18 holes.

At Lava Creek holes 3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 can all be played LHBH without throwing turnovers.

Wow so when holes on the course (2, 4, 5 and 6) are RHBH favored then it makes the whole course suck? Good course review.

I'm just going to make all of the new back nine favor LHBH so all of the haters shut their mouths. Way to go Topdog!

Maybe you need to look at the course reviews yourself. There are at least 3 that say favors a RHBH when I played it a few months ago I felt the same if it has change I will make another trek up they and see for myself.

Maybe you need to look at the course reviews yourself. There are at least 3 that say favors a RHBH when I played it a few months ago I felt the same if it has change I will make another trek up they and see for myself.
We have 14 new locations put in since those reviews. I know one of those reviews were written by a bitter piece of crap that wrote it to be dick. Come up to the course, I'll show you the new additions. There is also a new pro shop in the clubhouse.

Out of the 5 mentioned I liked Anderson the best. Locals were cool, course was nice, has baskets and tone poles, plenty of shade and woody. Sweet atmosphere.

Anderson locals

Of all the courses they had the friendliest atmoshpere. A group of locals got us untwisted and on the right track from basket 3. We chatted the whole course and they gave us tips on approaches on holes as we were first timers. My best drive and birdie was there so i give it a HELL YEAH!:thmbup:

I've played Cali pretty extensively and redding is a nice hub of disc golf courses. I would suggest a trip to humboldt county or the Ukiah area for some sweet courses and awesome brewery's.

Latest posts