• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Off to the first round of 2010.

i played today hoping for ace #1, i played well but no ace

I played two rounds today at Tinicum Park, about 36 degrees, some wet snow and mud. Shot a +3 and +5. Not too bad considering the conditions.

I did make it to Ocala Greenway today unfortunately I couldnt find 3 of the extra holes, but the 21 holes I played were awesome! I would say this is in my top 10 courses played. It was much more scenic than the beating I took this morning at Jack Mclean in Tallahassee. Travelling on this trip certainly has me wanting to keep finding the best courses in every city I go to. I am loving playing great courses for the first time . .. something gets los when you play the same course day after day.

I spent the day with family which was great. I hope I can get my first 2010 round in before too long, but probably won't be for another week and a half:(.

Played a round today and shot +1, which is much better than I did yesterday. I had a great time. I am about to hit the practice field right now to work on my approach game, and work a few bugs out of my game.

wanted to get out today but it was 27 with about 30 mph winds so i couldnt...ill hopefuly get my first 2010 round in tomorrow

I was on my home course when the New Year was rung in.

Then I was back out working on a course layout at the school that my wife teaches at by 9:30 in the morning. 6" of snow on the ground but dead calm air at about 35 degrees. It was fantastic.

Latest posts