• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Oldest disc in your bag?

How old is your oldest thrower?

• Total voters
Super pearly Pro Line Montster. Got two of them. I'm not sure how old they are but thy vs been in my bag for close to if not longer than 10 years.

Oldest is 5 years because i only play for 5 years. Still on the same main putter as when i started.

First Blowfly I ever picked up is still in my bag - since 2009
10x KC Teebird has been in bag since 2010
11x KC Teebird (first disc I ever purchased) is still in my bag at times (2005)
1st Run Star Cro (Blue one because I lost the Orange one Sunday!!) has been in my bag since 2008
White US Masters Stamp Star Whippet since 2007

I have a firm Vibram Summit that's been in there since early 2010. It was my primary putter until the end of 2013, now I use it as a turnover approach disc, more turn than my beat X-comet!!!

A 1980 molded Wham-O 71 Mold. My go-to disc for floaty, straight approaches 200' and in that need to fall flat and have absolutely zero skip or skid. Throws like an ultimate lid...

This here Roc:

We ordered them in the fall of '98 leading up to the 20-year anniversary of the course. I have an Ontario Roc that I've had since '96 that still goes in the bag sometimes, but it's on the shelf right now.

Early 80 big bird Roc

So I have this Roc that I bought somewherre around 1980 maybe as late 83? I keep replacing it with newer Rocs but end up giving those away to new players with just drivers to help round out their game. That keeps puting this old beat up thing back in the bag. Better than the new ones at any rate.

2004 Ace Race Glide. Best roller disc I've thrown. Also great for hyzerflip lasers in low ceilings.

Well, I could cheat and pull the Bicentennial Wham-O Fastback off the wall, and actually throw a 39 year old disc. But I've only been playing DG since 2011, so I'd say my 150 champ Teebird dates back to my first few months playing. It's been in the bag since hitting a warmup ace (no it doesn't count) that year.

An almost 3yr old beat up Z wasp. Which has no fade now on a flat throw but still doesn't really turnover on its own. Just dead straight awesomeness.

Most everything in the bag now is fresh, having bought a lot of new plastic in the past year. The exception is my putter: I'm now using my Omega SS 1.3 Prototype, which is over 20 years old, I reckon. It's the oldest Omega I still have, as the earlier ones got lost or died.

I recently pulled my Tachyon 4.1 LF from 2004, but it wasn't mine that whole time. Oldest now is probably a Pro Wraith that I got very early on.

Aviar PnA, PDGA stamp circa 1998ish
Still in great shape, but would love to find a backup...

Latest posts