• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Oldest disc in your bag?

How old is your oldest thrower?

• Total voters
This was more of how I was trying to pose the question. What disc you've been throwing the longest.

This should be a wiki at the top of each page. Your misdirection has taken on a life of its own.

For me it would have to be Gazelles. I've thrown them since they came out.Pretty much had one type or another in the bag continuously. Currently, a flippy CE candy disc from 2002.

This should be a wiki at the top of each page. Your misdirection has taken on a life of its own.

For me it would have to be Gazelles. I've thrown them since they came out.Pretty much had one type or another in the bag continuously. Currently, a flippy CE candy disc from 2002.
So you are interpreting it as which mold of disc you have been throwing the longest, not what one particular disc has been in your bag the longest?

If that is the question I've been throwing Cyclones since 1995. The oldest one in my bag right now is an ESP Cyclone I've only had for four or five years, but I've been throwing that mold for 20 years.

My very first champion disc ever. I have a super stable 12x kc champ teebird that has hit the 4 year mark about. It now is flippy finally this year to the point I can throw it max power and it has a slight S even on a hyzer but never flips over to the point it wont hook back up and fade. Just recently became a go to again and i'm questioning if I actually like the Teebird3's more than the O.G. Teebird(12x era)

4 Chain Magnet i've had for 9 years is money still for putting. Trying to break a few judges in to replace though. Also have a 7 year old XD that is beat and still in the bag. Also have a Z XL and Cryztal Z Buzz from about 7 years ago. Still bag all 4 of those, but note they didn't get used for about 4 years when I stupidly stopped playing...but lucky for me I kept my stock. Have a FR ESP Comet too that's 7 years old...and even traded a FR star destroyer last year for a few discs I needed to fill out my bag. Almost forgot my beat pro wraith that i've had for 8 years....money disc now for monster tailwind shots and rollers.