• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

can neither confirm nor deny that i've just **** my pants.

just picked up a new run MOLF. i remember the 2-3 old molfs i bought a couple years back had a real low PLH and they were pretty flippy compared to their premium counterparts. so i decided to buy one for the out of the box understable role. i haven't thrown it yet, but take a gander.

vs 1.3 QOLF

IMAG1022_zpsuv5ccfsq.jpg

VS 1.4 QOLF

IMAG1023_zpsmb0ayld5.jpg

VS 1.4 SOLF

IMAG1020_zpsy1jx1cb6.jpg

could this be??? pro plastic, premium overstability to start with to break in? i will be throwing tomorrow, unfortunately no time tonight. i'm pretty frickin' excited though.

Here it is.

Yep. Last year I had like 4-5 or something and sold them all to switch back to pd. I bought two again. To me they are interchangeable with 1.4 solf/qolf and 1.3 molf. I think I put up comparison pics a ways back.

How are the PD's working out? Similarities? Differences?

I guess I did, they're all identical re very small dome and high PLH. 3 blue sparkles, 1 purple sparkle, and 1 black sparkle.

It would have taken quite an effort to get a lineup of PD's, like you have with your OLF's.

How many of the runs featured that zipper top? I grabbed a QOLF at the local Play It Again on Tuesday that has that sound when you run your finger across it. The stamp has been wiped off, but there was definitely no run number stamped on top. The plastic is pearly and has QOF written on bottom. Did I manage to snag a 1.1?

I love how it has been working out for me so far, this disc flat out bombs. Damn near aced Hole 17 at the Aviary, my favorite course here in the Springs. What runs would fly similar to this one if any I'd like to have a few OLFs based on early returns

You snagged a 1.1. First run. Best driver ever made. The 1.4 SOLFs are the closest. And perfectly respectable.

Last edited:
You snagged a 1.1. First run. Best driver ever made. The 1.4 SOLFs are the closest. And perfectly respectable.

Cool... Thanks for the info, I imagine those are getting hard to come by, the one I snagged is pretty beat up but flies geat

Depends on color and stamp. But $25-30 for 10/10, pretty much. Used around $18-25.

I've waited years for a good flat beefy QOLF that was HSS enough to take the PDs out of my bag. 1.4 Qs managed it just fine. Not quite the wind fighters that PDs are, but they're close and no need for anything between the 1.4 Q and a Firebird. I'm pleased as punch. Almost back to the glory days for the Orion.
Anyone want to buy a stack of PDs?

Last edited:
I've waited years for a good flat beefy QOLF that was HSS enough to take the PDs out of my bag. 1.4 Qs managed it just fine. Not quite the wind fighters that PDs are, but they're close and no need for anything between the 1.4 Q and a Firebird. I'm pleased as punch. Almost back to the glory days for the Orion.
Anyone want to buy a stack of PDs?

Woo-hoo! Welcome to the good life, my friend.

Almost back to the glory days for the Orion.[vv/QUOTE]

My mistake. These ARE the glory days for the Orion. 2 Q 1.1s with a Q 1.4 is a bitchin' lineup. The 1.4 S is a little redundant with 1.1s, but I don't have to worry about losing it and it goes straight far, so it squeezes in too.

1.4s came out great.

The 1.4 are great. A 1.4 SOLF made my bag immediately.

My lineup is now:
Fresh 1.2 QOLF
Fresh 1.4 SOLF
Worn 1.2 SOLF
Thrashed 1.2 QOLF

The 1.4 SOLF doesn't have the turn of my worn 1.2 SOLF, I'll be interested to see how it wears in. It does have amazing glide and distance though. It kicked my fresh TB out of the bag.

These are a much needed run. My favorite OLF are 1.2 S, and the good ones are very hard to find. I'm stocking up now, so I don't run into the same situation with 1.4s that I have with the 1.2. These are a little hard to find, but that's the nature of throwing Millennium. Hopefully they get a bit more widespread in stores, they all seem to be getting bought up right now.

How long do Millennium runs tend to last? My 1.3 MOLF is fantastic. Going to need to get some backups and try out the 1.4 SOLF and QOLF.

For a current run stock disc, 1.4 SOLFs are hard to find. Anyone seen any around? PM would be sweet.