• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

Just ordered some 1.1 SOLFS and a few 1.2 QOLFs. I'm really excited to try out the QOLFs. If they are a more hss SOLF then they may fit into my bag perfectly. OLF = win.

Threw a 150 gram MOLF today. Man, this thing was butter. Nice turn and a bit of fade when thrown flat, and easy hyzer flips with a solid fade. Good D, too. Really nice when you want to back off or don't have any wind to contend with. A lot of fun to throw.

Just ordered some 1.1 SOLFS and a few 1.2 QOLFs. I'm really excited to try out the QOLFs. If they are a more hss SOLF then they may fit into my bag perfectly. OLF = win.

Where did you find the 1.1s, if you dont mind spilling the beans, that is....

Threw a 150 gram MOLF today. Man, this thing was butter. Nice turn and a bit of fade when thrown flat, and easy hyzer flips with a solid fade. Good D, too. Really nice when you want to back off or don't have any wind to contend with. A lot of fun to throw.

I've got a 150 SOLF that is a total bomb too. It is surprisingly controllable for a 150 class too!

Where did you find the 1.1s, if you dont mind spilling the beans, that is....

I don't mind spilling the beans, but I am pretty sure I bought all of them they had left. I got them at Clearwater. Ms. Wendy is always so helpful!

12434715803_edf802fde0_z.jpg

'Murica.

I have 3 blues total, and they all molded up with a little more dome than the rest and are a little more hss. I love them so much.

I've got a 150 SOLF that is a total bomb too. It is surprisingly controllable for a 150 class too!

I don't mind spilling the beans, but I am pretty sure I bought all of them they had left. I got them at Clearwater. Ms. Wendy is always so helpful!

12434715803_edf802fde0_z.jpg

'Murica.

I have 3 blues total, and they all molded up with a little more dome than the rest and are a little more hss. I love them so much.

wow nice haul.

i just recently got a new Orange 1.3 SOLF 175g that is super flippy. Makes me angry. :wall:

wow nice haul.

i just recently got a new Orange 1.3 SOLF 175g that is super flippy. Makes me angry. :wall:

That's really bizarre. I have one 1.3 *sparkle* QOLF that is really beefy just like my 1.2 QOLFs. All of my 1.2s and 1.3s are completely different discs than my 1.1s. Much more like a beefy C PD than a 1.1

Yep, the later run of 1.2 QOLFs seem to be the same as the sparkle 1.3 QOLFs. They are really beefy. I prefer the milky white earlier run of 1.2 QOLF. They seem to have a little more glide and are flatter.

Yep, the later run of 1.2 QOLFs seem to be the same as the sparkle 1.3 QOLFs. They are really beefy. I prefer the milky white earlier run of 1.2 QOLF. They seem to have a little more glide and are flatter.

I might try flattening the sparkle just to see what happens. I'm not attached to it at all at this point.

I might try flattening the sparkle just to see what happens. I'm not attached to it at all at this point.

did you flatten it?

i picked up 2 sparkle 1.3 QOLFs just to see how they flew and haven't gotten a chance to toss them yet. i've always liked how the OLF felt in my hand a little more than the PD so i had to revisit the mold. i picked up two 1.1's SOLFs, two 1.1 QOLS's and two 1.3 QOLFs to bring out to the course now that the weather is warming up.

so the general consensus on the 1.3 QOLF is beefy? basically like a new CPD. i know my 1.1 QOLF flew a lot like my favorite SPD so i'm expecting to be comparable to my beefy SPD/CPD.

Last edited:
The sparkles throw a whole lot like C PDs. In fact I've been field testing C PDs against the 1.3 sparkle and the lines are nearly identical.

The sparkles throw a whole lot like C PDs. In fact I've been field testing C PDs against the 1.3 sparkle and the lines are nearly identical.

Good to know. I'll get to test them tomorrow or today. If it holds true I might just roll with cpd, spd, and a qols instead of a ppd. I think a qols would be a better idea. I would rather keep my spd and cpd slots the same - pd hunting is much easier than solf hunting but it will be fun to throw olf again.

Last edited:
Good to know. I'll get to test them tomorrow or today. If it holds true I might just roll with cpd, spd, and a qols instead of a ppd. I think a qols would be a better idea. I would rather keep my spd and cpd slots the same - pd hunting is much easier than solf hunting but it will be fun to throw olf again.

Get a QOLS! They are super smooth turnover discs.

Get a QOLS! They are super smooth turnover discs.

Oh, trust me-I love them, haha. They were my main distance/fairway for a while with the olf! I'm thinking cpd/spd/qols as a lineup. I think it will be exactly what I am looking for. I like the ppd, but a premium plastic will be nice.

These 1.3 qolfs are perfect. These two blue ones fly almost identical to my red spd. That is my favorite driver by far so it's good news.