• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

I have a few milky white 1.2 QOLFs, but they are OLF stamped. Nevertheless, they are as overstable as you describe. I had plans of beating one in alongside a 1.1 QOLF, but the 1.2's hardly lost its stability while the 1.1 has become a hyzer flip machine and will turn over nicely thrown flat. This 1.2 gets a little less action, so that may be the reason, but all I can say is that this disc has been straight OS beef, even into a headwind (best headwind distance disc I've ever seen) for well over a year now.

Pretty stoked I have 2 175 1.2 SOLF's and 1 175 MOLF on the way. I figure I use 1 Solf and beat it in, keep the other so its fresh and still OS and beat the MOLF in for turnovers/rollers. Then I just have to find a nice QOLF!:hfive:

No I believe they were the regular stamp. Milky white though but I wouldn't consider them beef. Great hss with a good fade. Thinking I may drop destroyers for awhile and mess with these.

i actually picked up a translucent whitish 1.2 QOLF today and was surprised it wasn't beefcakes like i thought it would be. i can still hyzerflip it, but not from a steeper angle like my 1.1 QOLS.

did i get a QOLF stamped QOLS, you think?

i actually picked up a translucent whitish 1.2 QOLF today and was surprised it wasn't beefcakes like i thought it would be. i can still hyzerflip it, but not from a steeper angle like my 1.1 QOLS.

did i get a QOLF stamped QOLS, you think?

Flip it over and see if it says qof on the bottom. If it does you just scored a first run qolf not a 1.2.

eh, i just answered my own question. my QOLF has a ridge under the wing like my SOLF. however, my 1.1 SOLF is more OS than my 1.2 QOLF. the QOLF is pretty damn money, but i had to go and tear apart part of the wing on some rocks. go team. only one hit and a good 4 inch span of the wing has frayed plastic hanging off of it.

still flies freakin' BAUSS, though.

EDIT - it does indeed say QOF. kinda cool except now i just ripped up a piece of history. should i keep throwing it or save it?

hmm, neat. thanks for the info. truthfully this disc has been at fairway flyerz for at least a year. i remember seeing it when i started to take disc seriously at the end of last summer.

i feel like a dick for throwing it now; i think it's kinda neat to have a genuine first run. it throws like i wanted my 162g SOLF to throw, except it's 174g. truly an absolute bomber that i haven't been able to find in other drivers. props to millennium for making me a DG hipster.

so vintage.

eh, i just answered my own question. my QOLF has a ridge under the wing like my SOLF. however, my 1.1 SOLF is more OS than my 1.2 QOLF. the QOLF is pretty damn money, but i had to go and tear apart part of the wing on some rocks. go team. only one hit and a good 4 inch span of the wing has frayed plastic hanging off of it.

still flies freakin' BAUSS, though.

EDIT - it does indeed say QOF. kinda cool except now i just ripped up a piece of history. should i keep throwing it or save it?

Yeah some of my QOLF's have some pretty harsh gashes. One particularly bad example happened when it just seemed like I landed dead in the middle of the fairway. Must have hit a rock or something.

Either way, the disc still flies beautifully, so I could care less.

What would pair well with OLF's for a higher and lower speed compliments?

Which plastic blend are you throwing? It makes a difference. For me, my SOLFs hit the same lines (more or less) with more distance as most of my Teebirds. I dont have anything that is a slower compliment to my QOLF 1.2...its fairly OS even at 165g.

hmm, neat. thanks for the info. truthfully this disc has been at fairway flyerz for at least a year. i remember seeing it when i started to take disc seriously at the end of last summer.

i feel like a dick for throwing it now; i think it's kinda neat to have a genuine first run. it throws like i wanted my 162g SOLF to throw, except it's 174g. truly an absolute bomber that i haven't been able to find in other drivers. props to millennium for making me a DG hipster.

so vintage.

stop that...... if the disc could talk, it'd scream "THROW ME"

Enjoy it and let the disc breath fresh open air! :)

I just put my SOLFs back in my bag and I could not be any happier. I wanted my Strikers to be a better plastic version of an SOLF but they never will be. I have a stack of 1.1 SOLFs from the World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend and they are so amazing it hurts. Great glide, great distance, a little high speed turn, but a surprising amount of wind resistance.

I <3 SOLFs.

I just put my SOLFs back in my bag and I could not be any happier. I wanted my Strikers to be a better plastic version of an SOLF but they never will be. I have a stack of 1.1 SOLFs from the World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend and they are so amazing it hurts. Great glide, great distance, a little high speed turn, but a surprising amount of wind resistance.

I <3 SOLFs.

Stoooooooooop!!! I know where I can get a bunch and as much as I love my PD the solf/qolf always felt better in my hand. Every day I battle temptation, trying not to buy them along with the ols.

I might have to snag one again...just to throw. Just once, only once. I swear.

Stoooooooooop!!! I know where I can get a bunch and as much as I love my PD the solf/qolf always felt better in my hand. Every day I battle temptation, trying not to buy them along with the ols.

I might have to snag one again...just to throw. Just once, only once. I swear.

Pds are great. No doubt...but you know you want some OLF. So reliable and such easy, controlled distance.

Where can you get a bunch? I could always use more.

I have 4 available to sell. 2 SOLFs and 2 MOLFs. The 2 SOLFs are early run with the good plastic...zipper sounding on top when you run your finger across it. (if you know the good stuff you'll know what I'm talking about) Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested. The barstamps have been sold fyi, top 2 on the first picture are available. Other 2 are also available but also not the Sirius plastic.

All are 171g or more, and are 9/10 or better condition with possible light ink on back.

Attachments

• Picture 66.jpg
    Picture 66.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 67.jpg
    Picture 67.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 44
Hey bud, while we all appreciate the lead, you have to pay the 5$ and then post your sale offers in the marketplace per the forum rules. :)

I have 4 available to sell. 2 SOLFs and 2 MOLFs. The 2 SOLFs are early run with the good plastic...zipper sounding on top when you run your finger across it. (if you know the good stuff you'll know what I'm talking about) Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested. The barstamps have been sold fyi, top 2 on the first picture are available. Other 2 are also available but also not the Sirius plastic.

All are 171g or more, and are 9/10 or better condition with possible light ink on back.

Bring it to the Marketplace brah.

Individual threads are not for selling.