• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

Can I get a brief break down on the MOLF runs? I've thrown 1.1 and 1.5 - but none of the others. Just dome and flight characteristics would be helpful.

Can I get a brief break down on the MOLF runs? I've thrown 1.1 and 1.5 - but none of the others. Just dome and flight characteristics would be helpful.
I've only thrown the 1.3 run. They're pretty flat and are quite stable in my experience. I used them as my bookend OLF for stability for a long time. Great run of OLF.

I didn't notice a difference in the Millennium 1.2s and 1.3s I used to throw, all of which were the milky white color and pretty flat. Always had a 1.2 Quantum and 1.1 Sirius in the bag with them as well.

(Stopped bagging the OLF once 1.4 was released)

My light blue 1.4 MOLF is flatter compared to my red 1.5 (both 170g+). 1.4 was more stable off the shelf by a tick or two and held up to wind better. Still more stable after a couple years of occasional use for both.

1.4 Blue I'd rate closer to 9/4+/-0.5/2+
1.5 Red 9/5/-1/2

Not a huge difference but the 1.4 is more of an release angle holder and the 1.5 shows more turn through the high speed flight. Can't say the other colors in each run will all be the same but I think these two are pretty close to the most stable/least stable for any MOLF.

Thanks! I've been a PD/ThB thrower but have a MOLF that idk what run it's from but it's more of a 0,2 flight than the -1, 2 I was hoping for. I know the Infinite Dynasty would be the best bet otb but the one I-Blend I had was weird feeling and the I-Roman is still a ways off from the flight I want. I really just want a disc that I can count on to be a workhorse controlled distance disc that's capable of straight to fade, s-curves and bigger flex shots. I've got Raptors to cover the really OS stuff and Heats and Roadrunners that cover the US to roller stuff but the in between slot is problematic and the closest I've gotten is Undertakers but they feel terrible in the hand.

Is there any comprehensive way to tell from the stamp which run it is, or am I going to have to hope for the best?

They're not a speed 9, but I suggest a Banzai or Vulture. While I haven't thrown a 1.1 OLF, I've heard people compare the Banzai to it. The Banzai also has a smaller rim than the Vulture while having sneaky distance.

If you want less stable and you want off the OLF train I'd suggest Falk, Saint or OLS.

1.7 SOLF might be your least stable actual OLFs. Sounds like 1.5 MOLF might be less stable than other M, but the older runs were pretty stable/os.