• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] OMG! OMG! Champ Leopard3s, Star Colts, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 + 2 = 7. Thats is my opinion. So that's cool then right? I think everyone gets opinions are different, but if people are posting incorrect information (posing as gurus after playing for one year) is everyone supposed to just be ok with it and say nothing? A lot of newer players reading this stuff don't know better.

As I like to say;

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I'm not going to pretend that a everyone's opinion is of equal correctness

lol, just raggin on DX/Pro D, for the obvious reasons, but no surprise a bunch of DG wannabes claim it's great stuff to throw.

tumblr_mlvgpuKmXM1qzjxq3o6_500.gif

I have thrown every disc made in every plastic at least 2000 times. If any of you here need any disputes answered just call for me.

20130518-anchorman2-thumb-306x306-1368912468.jpg

The Rhyno part, I find nothing similar between those and colts.

I agree... not dissin' the Rhyno in any way, but the grip on the Rhyno is nothing like the grip of the Colt. And part of the reason for my liking of the Colt is its shallow grip.

Ya that's ridiculous I have a dx roc that's three years in the bag and still isn't a turnover roc that's 3 years!
I'm guessing at least 600 rounds used every time multiple throws and still can't hyzerflip to turnover.

It's funny to me, people that don't "cycle" discs think of it to literally like your constantly cycling beat to submission discs out of the bag and replacing them with fresh os ones. It's really more carrying one mold in varying degrees of stability it takes quite awhile to change the flight of dx mids and putters I could easily keep the same four rocs from us to os in my bag a year and have every shot covered at worst I would have to throw a kc pro to keep the os slot covered.

Ever watch pro's 'in the bag' videos where they talk about having to do exactly this? Pull up Climo, Doss, etc in the bag videos and think again. Climo talks about cycling Rocs eventually out of his bag, and Doss about doing the same with his 2 Pro D challengers that he uses are throwers. Go ahead now, watch the vids.

Man, the uninformed BS here is rampant. But humorous, I'll say that much.

I threw an all DX bag for 6 months straight, 5-7 rounds a week, up to speed 10 and just about every disc that I started with was either gonzo flippy (high speed end) or lost at least 2 HSS (low speed end).

Years with a single DX disc? Heck, try hitting a few more trees why dontcha?

I threw an all DX bag for 6 months straight, 5-7 rounds a week, up to speed 10 and just about every disc that I started with was either gonzo flippy (high speed end) or lost at least 2 HSS (low speed end).

Years with a single DX disc? Heck, try hitting a few more trees why dontcha?

Well what do you know, some honesty!

Yep, 600 rounds with a DX Roc and still as OS as when new, you betcha. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts