• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] OMG! OMG! Champ Leopard3s, Star Colts, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a pretty good summation of DGCR's current state.

Well then you keep cycling dx colts and I'll throw my beat in rhyno and we'll both be happy.

:)

That is like saying I am going to keep throwing my sparkle flx zone for ten years while you cycle rhynos every two. Zones and rhynos don't fly the same, and neither do rhynos and Colts. It is a stupid comment.

Star Thunderbirds as a production run? Think I'm gonna have to revist this mold

Well what do you know, some honesty!

Yep, 600 rounds with a DX Roc and still as OS as when new, you betcha. :rolleyes:

Your reading comprehension is astounding.

My almost 10 year old DX Roc is no longer OS, but thats the point.

If all you do is hit trees all day long, then yes DX might not last as long for you.

I for one am excited to try out a DX Katana for field practice.

Should go pretty far on a distance line.

If one plays all day long, one hits trees all day long.

BTW, how does one avoid hitting tress in a cluster guarding the basket 300' out?

Oh, that's right... 1 drive and 2 approach shots. LOL

Your reading comprehension is astounding.

My almost 10 year old DX Roc is no longer OS, but thats the point.

If all you do is hit trees all day long, then yes DX might not last as long for you.

I for one am excited to try out a DX Katana for field practice.

Should go pretty far on a distance line.

And it just gets worse. People can throw whatever they want, obviously. But to come here and say that the best players and/or pro's have a bunch of DX in their bags is pure BS. And that's what was said here, and by more than one yahoo...along with a DX Roc that's still as OS as ever after 600 rounds. Reading comprehension, no kidding. And you defend that? Get on the right side of all this Dan, and quit f**kin around.

If one plays all day long, one hits trees all day long.

BTW, how does one avoid hitting tress in a cluster guarding the basket 300' out?

Oh, that's right... 1 drive and 2 approach shots. LOL

How about hitting the ground? Dan prolly has a technique to avoid that too. :rolleyes:

The point is that base plastic like DX is about as durable as melted crayon, and any impact with anything will chew it up fast...and destroy stability. Peeps here can deny it all they want, doesn't make it so.

Tomahawk over the top.

So on top of fighting gravity and air density for 300' at a 10' elevation, you're going to go 60-80' up in the air to drop in straight down through mega branches, hoping not to get stuck along the way to Mother Earth?

Now there's a solution I'd have never thought of. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts