• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] On sale 10 Misprint Z Line for $50

Not a Z ten pack but I got a Buzzz 5 pack for $25. Probably most happy with the pink esp flx. Wish the super color was a big Z instead though. All are max weight except the X that i managed to photo upside down lol.. How did more people not buy these.. I figured the deal would have gone quick.

was it just a black friday deal?!

Oh you can get os or ss in that? Nooo way. I love my d buzzes as well. But those ss/os variations are wack.

Wish I knew about this for the BF deal. Oh well!

I opened my misprint 10 pack today and it was quite good!

Pro D;
Challenger
Magnet
Hawk
Xl

X;
Wildcat
Nuke SS

Z;
Comet
Sparkle SC top 10 Force

Big z nuke

Super color Buzzz

I opened my misprint 10 pack today and it was quite good!

Pro D;
Challenger
Magnet
Hawk
Xl

X;
Wildcat
Nuke SS

Z;
Comet
Sparkle SC top 10 Force

Big z nuke

Super color Buzzz

Nice lookin pack - not too overheavy on the Nukes. X Wildcat is a way underrated disc. :thmbup:

I'm pretty happy, was hoping for a nuke OS but the force should be fun too.

I just got my haul, and they sent me a buncha twins! I had my brother order two packs for me, and they hooked me up nice.

Two 177+ Big Z Buzzz
Two 177+ Big Z Drone
2lkcfwx.jpg

Two 174 Big Z Crank
Two 176 Big Z Mantis
2hs6fpc.jpg

Two 176 Z Glo Stalker
Two 174 Z Glo Nuke
1z1xkyu.jpg

Two 172 Z Glo Avenger SS
Two 174 CryZtal Nuke SS
30c5f00.jpg

One 170 CryZtal Buzzz and one 176 CryZtal Buzzz
Two 177+ CryZtal Meteor
2yn1abk.jpg

Hahaha my thrower stash is officially on overflow status. Very happy with my haul. Not a stinker in the bunch, and no Z-Lite! Winning!

Apparently it pays to double up. I was not expecting two of each, and they must have known how much I love heavy plastic. Which is odd, since you cannot make requests. My friend's pack had two Z-Lite turds in it, so I was expecting at least one. Nope, all heavies except for the Avenger SS duo and the pink CryZtal Buzzz. Really excited to try a CryZtal Meteor out, I hear they can bomb. Also really anxious to try out a CryZtal Nuke SS. They both are tabletop flat with high PLH. I have a feeling they could be quite stable.

And like always, it's hard to tell what's wrong with most of them. Very nice. I need to start losing more discs so I'll have an excuse to buy more of these...

I placed my order over the Forth . Z pack for 49.99 then added a soft Magnet in D for free shipping . I sure hope they get here by Friday so the wife and I can play over the weekend with the new discs . Growing spider webs between me and the mailbox waiting .

Its happening again.

Thier Labor day sale is on and I just picked up 2 Z FLX 5 disc mystery boxes and a Pro-d buzz for like 57$ shipped. Can't wait to get these in as I throw most of these molds. Just gotta pray for no Nuke SS's.

List of Molds in Z FLX

Crank distance driver
Heat distance driver
Nuke distance driver
Nuke OS distance driver
Nuke SS distance driver
Buzzz midrange
Buzzz OS midrange
Buzzz SS midrange
Challenger putter
Zone putter