• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc challenge

Star Skeeter. Can throw like a fairway driver, with a lot of effort, my best mid range and can putt with it if necessary.

I would definitely have my buzzz under lock and key. Most dependable disc in my bag.

I have yet to find a mid range that I can throw... I think that I will have to try a Buzzz... I have a "FIRST RUN Buzzz" with a dip in the top(I DON'T LIKE IT):(

I would probably go with the Star Wraith although if I knew the courses were short I might try my putter (Aviar-dx)

I just did a putter round a couple of weekends ago. I had a lot of fun and played much more consistently than I would have expected. I'm going with a Wizard.

Wizard

It would be a tough decision between a wizard or comet, in the end the putter would probably be the best choice.

Champ Teebird all the way!

Ditto. Would be a hard call between that and a Wizard, but I think the versatility of the Teebird would be worth it on most courses.

So you planned your roadtrip across the U.S. to hit 15 courses in 4 days. You spent your first night under the stars and awake to bang the chains on course numero uno......only to find your bag-o-discs has been lifted overnight! What is the ONLY disc you conveniently had under lock and key in the trunk that allows you to play regardless of the circumstances?

Pro Pig or Z Buzzz

Latest posts