• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul Ulibarri 427' Throw in

I don't want disc golfers to be like ball golfers.

Nice shot Uli!! That definitely deserved a celebration.

+1 to disc golf on ESPN

Why does everyone have to hate on EVERYTHING?! #1 its his hair and if he digs it what does your opinion on the subject matter? #2 you are telling me if you threw in a 427' shot your reaction will be a simple fist pump and off you go? Do we really want to be painfully dull like golf where everyone whispers and golf claps? I sure as heck don't want to play on a card with some of you if that's your vision of the sport.

I don't want disc golfers to be like ball golfers.

Nice shot Uli!! That definitely deserved a celebration.

+1 to disc golf on ESPN

patrick-reed-racing-his-caddie-after-hole-in-one-at-houston-open.gif

keegan-phil-gif.gif
#2 you are telling me if you threw in a 427' shot your reaction will be a simple fist pump and off you go? Do we really want to be painfully dull like golf where everyone whispers and golf claps? I sure as heck don't want to play on a card with some of you if that's your vision of the sport.

Disc golfers are cute. As hell!

I don't think you have to wait five years or five weeks, the disdain here is plenty. Half of recognizing a trend is then making fun of it to show you are cool.

Why does everyone have to hate on EVERYTHING?! #1 its his hair and if he digs it what does your opinion on the subject matter? ...

I have to see it. I can't unsee it.

He doesn't have to look at it except when he "puts it up" in the morning (or whatever you call it).

My opinion doesn't matter but my mental health does, to me. I'm scarred.

BTW, nice shot!

If the man bun keeps him making shots like that I say work that bun until the day he dies.

Perhaps the best par save evah!

...man bun notwithstanding.

Looks like the 90's are coming back now rather than the 80's.

When I was a kid everyone had the shaved sides, slick back ponytail look.

Uli just made the next logical step and put the pony up in a bun.

Great shot though.

Latest posts