• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

Paying the PDGA to switch numbers has never been a thing, I think it should stay that way even if there was a big fundraising benefit

My guess is sometime mid to late September is when we're going to see #100,000 handed out.

My son's birthday is the 15th of September. I'm thinking membership is a good gift idea (he'll be 15 and plays occasionally), he might get a cool # to go with it

My son's birthday is the 15th of September. I'm thinking membership is a good gift idea (he'll be 15 and plays occasionally), he might get a cool # to go with it

If you wait until October 1st to get the membership, it will also be valid for all of 2018.

If you wait until October 1st to get the membership, it will also be valid for all of 2018.

Oh yeah something to think about, now everybody waiting till September to nail the 100K is gonna have a really short first year until renewal.

Shameless Plug - get a couple Dragonfly minis (you choose your custom color blends!) to help me pay for their memberships!!

Latest member # handed out was 99311, should easily hit 100000 by the end of October with the 'extra 3 month membership' deal they run each year.

Latest member # handed out was 99311, should easily hit 100000 by the end of October with the 'extra 3 month membership' deal they run each year.

Correct, I am expecting a bit of a sputter for new members until Oct. 1, THEN IT"S ON!!

Since I've already signed up the 2 and 4 year olds, I might have to get my wife a membership to shoot for 100k.

At first I thought it might be kinda cr@ppy for the 100,000th member to never play a tournament or even an entire 18 holes, but then I figured it's like a contribution to a great organization so it's OK.

I'm pretty sure the number has already jumped by 50 today (10/1), when it had been averaging about 100 week.

I am sorely tempted to camp the registration site and claim #100,000 for my cat, Inky.