• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA iPhone app

I like the DGCR mobile site -- it's bookmarked on one page of my Android phone, and I use it pretty regularly when I travel. I'll use it more when I can keep score on it, too ;)

Have you tried the mobile version of the site? I use it all the time and find it very user friendly. There's a link at the bottom of the site to the mobile version.

i finally tried it, its nice and all but the app is much more easy to use...

I use this app on my iPod Touch for nearly every round I play. Usually 4-5 rounds a week, most of those with a group of 3 or 4. Never had any issues with the app.

What I would really like to see if a running rating for players I save in the App. Other than that, I have NO complaints whatsoever. Seeing the tee order and score on the lock screen would be really nice, but not entirely necessary.

I have a feature request. Could the default view for courses and players be favorites? I always seem to be at the bottom of all players and it seems silly to have to scroll all the way down every time.

I use this app on my iPod Touch for nearly every round I play. Usually 4-5 rounds a week, most of those with a group of 3 or 4. Never had any issues with the app.

What I would really like to see if a running rating for players I save in the App. Other than that, I have NO complaints whatsoever. Seeing the tee order and score on the lock screen would be really nice, but not entirely necessary.

That's a cool idea (the lock screen display)! I'll add it to the list.

-Theo

I have a feature request. Could the default view for courses and players be favorites? I always seem to be at the bottom of all players and it seems silly to have to scroll all the way down every time.

How about if we default to whatever view you selected last? That way, once you select "Favorites", it would always start with that view?

-Theo

Why is a course updated on PDGA site but not on the app? Munson Park in Denison

App has been updated for iOS 5. Looks like it is working for me.

1.0.7 Update notes:
Facebook integration
iOS 5 fixes
Performance improvements

got the update today, seems to have taken care of the issues i was having earlier, i also noticed it will now give the option of sharing rounds on facebook or send as email so that is nice if you're into facebook

have they made an android app yet?

It's in development now! We got delayed dealing with the issues with the iPhone iOS 5 problems, but we've released that update and now the focus is in the Android release. It's a complete rewrite and will take time testing due to the large variety of devices. However, we will be implementing all of the features in the Apple version.

Stay tuned!

did the updateApple just come out today?

Yes it is! Everyone should update, especially if you are running iOS 5 (including all new devices).

Please let us know of any issues with the new version

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all get to play lots of disc golf in 2012!

Theo. Mike and the dev/testing team.

It's in development now! We got delayed dealing with the issues with the iPhone iOS 5 problems, but we've released that update and now the focus is in the Android release. It's a complete rewrite and will take time testing due to the large variety of devices. However, we will be implementing all of the features in the Apple version.

Stay tuned!

That's probably the only good thing I have heard from the pdga this year.

another new update is out today, not sure yet what it entails but as soon as i am done downloading it i am going to check it out...

The only issue I have is how the course info effects scoring.

The Blockhouse is listed as a 54 hole course not Sunnyside, Darkside or Tiki. Pratt is listed as 20 holes. WHich means you have to score 54 or 20 holes to complete the scorecard. Loriella is 18 but there is no choice for AM or Pro tees.

If you can't select the correct course what's the point of being able to rate the round?

I posted this issue on the PDGA app forum thread and the response was the course pro was responsible for updating the course directory then the app would update from that. I contacted both guys for these courses hopefully they will be able to fix the problem.

But I'm sure these aren't the only courses with this issue.

Latest posts