• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Dynamic Discs Open Apr 28-May 1

EMac talks about the changes to the Emporia CC course for this year:

Hole #1 - Moved tee pad laterally to minimize danger of OB right (the road).
Hole #6 - Completely changed due to loss of tree on the old hole.
Hole #8 - Moved tee laterally to better match the overall design of the hole, as the old tee was a remnant of an old hole design
Hole #16 - The tee is in a new location as a concrete pad embedded into a fixed dock with about 5 feet of space on the dock past the tee pad. Hopefully James Conrad doesn't fall in ;)

In case some of you dont know, they are bringing the Jones course(s) back to the DDO but with a redesign

Here's a course preview vid of Jones Gold from Dynamic...

The one place I didn't get to throw when I went in 2018. Jones.

Though I walked by it to my camping space pissed off after round 1.... 15+ miles from ECC to the Farm. Lol.

Paige Shue cutout said:
When in doubt, take a Provisional.
Lol...great name for a beer.

Guess I never realized just how deep this event was in addition to the DGPT portion. Seems like they really hit a lot going on and are very well organized.

Lol...great name for a beer.

Guess I never realized just how deep this event was in addition to the DGPT portion. Seems like they really hit a lot going on and are very well organized.

NT, but yea. It's one of the most popular events in the world for a reason.

Wednesday's first round feature cards...(All times eastern)

MPO...

Live card 2:20pm card...Ricky, Mcbeth, Nikko, Clemons

Jomez post pro 2pm card...Eagle, Heimburg, Keith, Dickerson

Gatekeeper post pro 1:40pm card...Sexton, Oakley, GG, KJ

Gk Pro post pro 1:20pm card...Miles Seaborn, Casey White, AJ Carey, Uli

FPO...

Live card 4:40pm card...Cat, Scoggins, Cox, Shue

CCDG post pro 4:20pm card...Macie Walker, Kona Panis, Jen Allen, Hailey King

Ace Run Productions 4pm card...Ellen Widboom, Jessica Weese, Sarah Giplin, Erika Stinchcomb

Last edited:
Wow, McBeth and Wysocki together on a first day feature card again. Not like these guys will ever wind up on a lead card together.

Dunno if this is the best place for it, the tournament video thread, or the DD marketing strategy thread, but letting AJ Risley do the player interviews on the fly was a terrible idea.

Think about it, they've busted their butts to make it one of the best events of the year...last year it was on CBS Sports and you had Big Sexy doing commentary...and this year you've got Risley and his creeper stache being creepy during all the interviews.

I get it, he's a team member, thought I'd read somewhere he's been hurt lately, but is that the dude you really want as face of your tournament?

but is that the dude you really want as face of your tournament?

c'mom...dude isn't that bad....

uh...never mind.... :doh:

Round 1 might be in danger of getting cancelled, looks like storms all day.

Round 1 might be in danger of getting cancelled, looks like storms all day.

Better not. I ran to Tractor Supply here in town for a cheapo PVC rain jacket because (like a doof) I left my team one at home. I don't want to have spent twenty clams for nothing. :doh:

NT, but yea. It's one of the most popular events in the world for a reason.

I didn't quite realize this was formerly known as the Glass Blown Open, and they'd dropped GBO from the name altogether.

Now it all makes sense. Please continue.

Better not. I ran to Tractor Supply here in town for a cheapo PVC rain jacket because (like a doof) I left my team one at home. I don't want to have spent twenty clams for nothing. :doh:

I think the afternoon rounds are most at risk. bummer....

Latest posts