• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Dynamic Discs Open Apr 28-May 1

Now that I see the picture, I would guess people kick left OB and then try to carry OB towards the basket instead of following the fairway. Looking forward to seeing how the feature card handles that hole.

Yea. There's a little tree right in the line off the tee that you can kick either way OB

How do the rain delays work? once lightning has past for a pre-determined amount of time do they just blow the horn and you start off again? any sort of warm up period? Seems like a bummer no matter where in the round it happens, get 3-4 holes in and have a rhythm going then stop, be 16 holes into a hot round then have to stop and finish the last 2 holes later etc.

How do the rain delays work? once lightning has past for a pre-determined amount of time do they just blow the horn and you start off again? any sort of warm up period? Seems like a bummer no matter where in the round it happens, get 3-4 holes in and have a rhythm going then stop, be 16 holes into a hot round then have to stop and finish the last 2 holes later etc.

I think there is a 20 or 30min window from after the last lightning till play is allowed to resume.

Play to resume at 2:42 it says on udisc

Paul and Ricky starting with birdies on a very difficult hole. It's gonna be a fun one this weekend.

Edit: and ricky's score changed in UDisc

Last edited:
Today will almost certainly be the "best" Weather of the tourney
picture.php

It says Friday wont be bad, but i dont see that happening.

This is fantastic coverage. Moving between three cards of players. Quick hitting. Shot, shot, shot, shot... (everyboooody nah nah nah nah)

But seriously I'm really happy with my subscription this year, with this kind of live coverage. It is THE reason I wasn't subscribed before, and THE reason I subscribed this year - I heard they bought more cameras and were looking to cover more cards. This is great, really.

Additionally - Jerm and Philo do a great job together. Ian serving to do color, letting them carry on a good conversation about the nuance of the game... I'm enjoying this a lot.

Looking fwd to watching post prod coverage.

WOW... Great display of putting by the chase card on 18... I still don't know how Dickerson got that in...

Hell of a round by Ricky, considering...
Gotta be incredibly tough to play with his sister being critically ill from cancer (at least that's what I've heard).

Watching and waiting as a family member deteriorates is beyond one of the toughest things to endure. The feeling of complete helplessness. It's exhausting, mentally.

But I can also see how focusing on the tournament and his game might actually help him be more "in the moment "when he is there with them, specifically because being with them 24/7 is so draining.

Gotta be incredibly tough to play with his sister being critically ill from cancer (at least that's what I've heard).

Watching and waiting as a family member deteriorates is beyond one of the toughest things to endure. The feeling of complete helplessness. It's exhausting, mentally.

But I can also see how focusing on the tournament and his game might actually help him be more "in the moment "when he is there with them, specifically because being with them 24/7 is so draining.

She passed away late last night.

She passed away late last night.

Didn't catch that. Thanks for the update.

At any rate, Ricky's gotta do what's right for Ricky. Doesn't matter how anyone else would handle it.

Brett Favre had a similar situation and played one of his best games a day or so after his dad died.