• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Dynamic Discs Open Apr 28-May 1

Ok, so how is wind this morning.... I know it hasn't started raining yet it seems.... morning round might end up being a big advantage if the rain and win are crushing it after noon.

So wind this morning was six to sixteen according to online weather.... lots of rain this afternoon... and maybe some lightning.

Looks like the weather for the rest of the tournament is pretty nice though, so they should be able to catch up if afternoon rounds can't finish.

Last edited:
Ok, so how is wind this morning.... I know it hasn't started raining yet it seems.... morning round might end up being a big advantage if the rain and win are crushing it after noon.

So wind this morning was six to sixteen according to online weather.... lots of rain this afternoon... and maybe some lightning.

Looks like the weather for the rest of the tournament is pretty nice though, so they should be able to catch up if afternoon rounds can't finish.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of the top guys shoots a -17 or -18 tomorrow in decent weather on Jones...

So Ben Callaway has ten birdies in a row.... three holes to play. Currently 12 under.... can he carry the streak through 18 and finish 15 under....? That would be pretty amazing.

Putting for par from the second circle on sixteen....so the birdie streak is over....can he stop from getting his first bogey..... yes.. says he hit a 49 footer for par... nice!

Last edited:
I see Zach Melton took an 11 on hole#1 with 4 OB strokes. I would be interested to hear the story of how that went down.

After 1 hole is too early to say "he's out of it"?
The correct answer is "YES".

I see Zach Melton took an 11 on hole#1 with 4 OB strokes. I would be interested to hear the story of how that went down.

I hope that was recorded. I'd really enjoy watching it with Zach doing commentary. He has a great sense of humor.

Hole 1 is just killing people...

1.jpg

I remember when Simon had a 70ft eagle putt on the short basket at Worlds(In the clump off trees just pass the dogleg) but i don't think the right side OB was there then?...

Hole 1 is just killing people...

1.jpg

I remember when Simon had a 70ft eagle putt on the short basket at Worlds(In the clump off trees just pass the dogleg) but i don't think the right side OB was there then?...

Now that I see the picture, I would guess people kick left OB and then try to carry OB towards the basket instead of following the fairway. Looking forward to seeing how the feature card handles that hole.

OMG that sucks for Eagle. He plays his second shot on hole1, while its in the air the horn blows to stop play...

...and it lands in the pond.

Latest posts