• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Player Search

PWaggoner

Double Eagle Member
I'm hunting a particular PDGA number for one of my kiddos.

Does it update every time there is a new member?

I'm not sure....you could contact them and ask. You could also ask for that specific number and pay in advance.

For example....I am interested in number 123456 for my child and it is getting close to that number. If I prepay the membership fee, could I get that number assigned to <my child> when it comes available?

Doesn't hurt to ask......

Pretty sure that's not a thing^ Like you said, it doesn't hurt to ask, but I'm pretty certain of the response, it's a fairly common thing that folks want a certain number, and the only way is to stake it out and purchase at the exact right moment, I don't know the answer to the question though - somebody who has done that in the past likely will know the answer.

Well if anyone wants to learn from my experience, here it is.

Using the sort by PDGA # to find the highest PDGA # was way off, one point the number didn't increase for hours.

So I would search one by one, 17541... has a name. Next, 17542, doesn't. Would keep refreshing until somebody registered.

Anyways, there I was, 3:30 am, I only have 20ish PDGA #s to go. Have to wake up at 7:30 for work. I'm like screw it, I'm going to pull a all nighter. Then I fall asleep, wake up for work and check and it's been taken.

I'm 75473. Really wanted 175473 for my son that's interested in playing with me.

I'm not sure....you could contact them and ask. You could also ask for that specific number and pay in advance.

For example....I am interested in number 123456 for my child and it is getting close to that number. If I prepay the membership fee, could I get that number assigned to <my child> when it comes available?

Doesn't hurt to ask......

123456 was given out in 2019

"5446, right now someone else has that number"

All you can do is punch in numbers into the member search on the site, and see how high they've gotten, and that's to even get an *idea* of what numbers they're dishing out next. They seem to update the list at semi-random points in the day, but appear to do so at least daily.

I played this game trying to get 150000, wound up jumping the gun a bit and got #149982.

Latest posts