• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Disappointed the update didn't include my most recent tournament, but it moved up another 5 points. I should see another 7-10 point bump once my final tournament of the year gets added.

Just found out the results from September where submitted too late by the TD to make the last deadline. I'll have to wait until December now. To quote Dave Feldberg, "Why would you leave it!? Amateurs!"

Wonder if the 2014 Peach Basket Invitational from back in May is official yet ... :rolleyes:

IMO the PDGA should start publicizing which TDs are delinquent. There are at least two in May that don't have gold trophies on the tournament search.

You use to be able to look at the disciplinary actions list and see which were for outstanding reports/fees. Looks like that list no longer gives the reason. One has no idea why these guys are on probation or suspended any more.

Well, some are already up for 11/18/14...

...and I finally screwed up a round badly enough to get it thrown out of my calculation. Man, was I unintentionally bad that morning. Played nine strokes better the second round. So there's a new achievement: putting one so far out statistically that they take pity on you. Excellent!

Well, anyway, my rating? As Cap'n Dave says, "NO CHANGE!" 895 remains.

The other bright side is I'm actually #1 in points in my state (Ohio) for the 50+ amateurs. (1783 right now, and expect to push close to 2000 when the year is finished up) :eek:

Wow. Went up one whole point. Yeehaw. I have four more rated rounds yet to be calculated, and all are 20 points or more over my current rating so hopefully at the end of the year I'll see a bigger jump.

Regardless, I WILL crack the 900 barrier by the end of 2015.

Balls, I dropped a point. I can't wait to drop my first few rated rounds, 878 is really bogging me down. On the bright side, my last rated round was a 994

913, I was expecting a bigger bump but I'll take it. Just glad to be over 900. Just got back into sanctioned golf after a 3 year hiatus, so my rating is kinda wonked right now. I'm shooting for 950 by this time next year

Latest posts