• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Due to extreme weather causing flight cancellations for PDGA staff returning from the St. Jude Disc Golf Charity Invitational, the publication of the May Ratings Update will be delayed until tomorrow, Wednesday May 27th. We apologize for the inconvenience.

"Due to extreme weather causing flight cancellations for PDGA staff returning from the St. Jude Disc Golf Charity Invitational, the publication of the May Ratings Update will be delayed until tomorrow, Wednesday May 27th. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Ratings are up.... Weird though, as it did not include events that were handed in before the cutoff with the report filled out.....

Ratings are up.... Weird though, as it did not include events that were handed in before the cutoff with the report filled out.....

It's possible that the "ratings detail" section hasn't updated yet. I know that when they update ratings all those sections update at different times. You can sometimes see your updated rating in the "ratings history" section before it updates on the main player profile page.

Nice - up to 880 from 863. Slowly getting there. Next update should also add in another ~905 rated tourney as well. I may just make my goal of breaking 900 by end of year.

I creeped up a point too, but I'm guessing it was mostly from the ones that dropped (over a year old now).

Up 2 to 900. I anticipate a rise this year, as I'm just playing better than I was at this time last year.

No new rounds were added, no old rounds were dropped, but I still gained 2 points to 961. Kinda odd.

I went up 3 to 930, but question....

In ratings history, I went from 41 rounds used to 37 rounds used. Yet in ratings detail, it still says "yes" in the "Included" column for all 41 rounds???

Why is that, and which 4 rounds actually dropped?

I played my first tourney since 2007 this year and totally choked with 885 and 863 rounds. Somehow that dropped me from a 904 rating to an 861!

Don't really understand, the numbers don't make sense at all. My ratings detail shows ten rated rounds, mostly 930ish ratings with only two sub-900 rounds. And somehow I have an 861 rating.

I think my rating was not calculated correctly. Unless the unofficial ratings change dramatically, it just doesn't make sense.

No new rounds were added, no old rounds were dropped, but I still gained 2 points to 961. Kinda odd.

I went up 3 to 930, but question....

In ratings history, I went from 41 rounds used to 39 rounds used. Yet in ratings detail, it still says "yes" in the "Included" column for all 41 rounds???

Why is that, and which 2 rounds actually dropped?

The update isn't finished processing, so what you're looking at is incomplete.

Give it a couple hours and the anomalies you're seeing now will go away (or at least make sense).

883, played horrible in the 3 tourneys I played so far this year (last rounds were 2008)...but fairly accurate as my DGCR avg SSE rating is 937 as I have trouble putting consistently. Just happy to be playing again, but mental game and putting are keeping my scores higher.

Latest posts