• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Another ratings question... I have two rounds from 3/28/15 that I was expecting to be dropped after this most recent update since I have more than 8 rounds of data. However, today I looked at my rating detail and saw that they are still being factored in. Are these old rounds still supposed to be included?

(If these old rounds were halfway decent I probably wouldn't be asking this question :p )

Jumped 10 points from 954 to 964. First sanctioned open tournament hit the ratings with 1020 and 979 rated rounds. End of the season goal of ~980 rating!

Up 3 to 878.

Nice Brock!
I'm always impressed that Holly gets his stuff finalized so quickly.

(That's the nicest way I can think of to mention I have other folks' events from Feb 20 & Mar 20 that aren't 'final' yet :( )

Still at 850. Have some very baddddd rounds that I need to drop. Going to take some time to get the rating to jump. Next update I suspect I will have another good jump

Nice Brock!
I'm always impressed that Holly gets his stuff finalized so quickly.

(That's the nicest way I can think of to mention I have other folks' events from Feb 20 & Mar 20 that aren't 'final' yet :( )

Maybe you should give Mr. B a gentle reminder....

...I did it last year, lol.

I find it amusing that my round ratings have almost no relationship to my scores. If it wasn't for ratings, I'd have no idea how well I played.

attachment.php

Attachments

• RvsS.png
    RvsS.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 210
Tomorrow is the day. Have an event from Feb that will be going in finally, but nothing will drop, so I may raise a point or three...

First official rating in 3+ years...933 down from 941. I'll take it though. It's only 2 rounds counted right now. I'll get back in the 950s by the end of this season.

Up 6 points to 941, a good jump for just 40 rounds. First time back in the 940s since Oct. 2014.

Still embarrassingly bad after 6 years between rated rounds. Hope to improve the number with a tourney this weekend, game is finally getting semi close to where it was in '09.

Up 6 points, so now I'm...get ready for it...still an am rated player who might be expected to take one less throw over the duration of a 36 hole tournament. Woo! **pops champagne**

Latest posts