• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I think the key to my success is consistency.

Ratings.png

While my putting can be hit and miss, my approach game costs me a ton of shots. I have been focusing on that for the majority of my practice time. I swear sometimes it feels like I cant throw a disc straight under 200ft unless there is a tree directly in front of me...:gross:

Mine isn't updated :(. I didn't have any rated rounds between this update and the last but I did have two tournaments that should have dropped. My rating also says "as of 19-Apr". Did this happen to anyone else?

Pretty sure nothing drops off until a new event goes official, so you will have events going back twelve months before the last official, and finalized event.

Meanwhile, I keep playing, and have hovered within three points of 900 now for almost two years. Guess that means I'm consistent... even if consistently 'meh'.

up 1 points to 867 have lots of bad rounds that I cant drop till end of year. Expect to finish year around 875 will take another year or so to really get a big jump

Down one 878, but I officially don't have any 7's on my ratings detail anymore. Hope I can keep it that way...:thmbup:

Delinquent TD reports for the 2nd month in a row mean consecutive NO CHANGE in rating for me. 23 rounds should've dropped off by now. I feel comfortable know that next month, the tournament I played in the this weekend will be posted, so we wait again...

Note to self: no "fun" sanctioned league rounds.

Hovered just under all last year, finally hit 900 last update...

888 today. :\

My rating is in a nose dive. I'm now officially Rec rated at 897!

That was me last year. I started last year at 922 and was at 894 at the start of this year. This last update finally got me back over 900 (barely, 902). But my 929,876,872 performance at MCO won't help that in the next update.

Latest posts