• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

They pushed a correction to the May 22nd update 5 hours ago. But it still isn't right. An FPO friend shows a 1004 at GBO on her ratings detail page but when you go into the GBO scoreboard it shows a 904. Nobody in FPO broke 1000 at GBO. She jumped like 20 points with that correction but it will have to go back down after they fix that. I don't know what they're doing over there.

Mine seem to be accurate now.

They pushed a correction to the May 22nd update 5 hours ago. But it still isn't right. An FPO friend shows a 1004 at GBO on her ratings detail page but when you go into the GBO scoreboard it shows a 904. Nobody in FPO broke 1000 at GBO. She jumped like 20 points with that correction but it will have to go back down after they fix that. I don't know what they're doing over there.

Only 1 of the 4 I have played went official quick enough for the last update, but it pulled me up 3 to 935.

I've had a real mixed bag thus far: Averaging the 2 rounds of each together, my tourneys this year are: 912, 932, 960, 890.

All over the place. Felt very consistent all season until that Bird's Glide series. Been in a funk ever since. Taking a couple days off this week for the first time in quite a while.

Got my first player rating since joining the PDGA earlier this year, A 917 rating. Which is right around what i thought i was. In addition, i threw my first 1000 rated round. A 1001 at Brahan Springs.

Up 5 to 871; have a lot of lower rounds that will drop off on the next update and a tournament coming up the girst weekend of July. I havent had a ton of chances to learn the courses here in Memphis yet but a couple weeks working on fundamentals and a few practice rounds should have me good to rock and roll for it!

Somehow my DFL only dropped me 3, 935 > 932. That's nice. Only one not counted yet averaged 929, so that won't take me down much either.

Time to turn it on now.

I feel like I don't deserve it but knowing that I fooled away 2-3 strokes on each round I guess I do...
I played my first rated tour on a course that have more trees than gaps, small hills and a creek. Only problem is that the ice was still laying on the fairways mid April up here.
I guess I was one of few that practiced in the snow because my two decent rounds (+3 and +5, short and long holes) gave me fifth place and 921 as first rating. :D

Weird that my rating hasn't updated even though I had 4 new tournaments go in. Are there many other people that haven't been updated yet.

Currently have the lowest rating I've ever 'achieved' at 912. 2 points lower than my initial rating! The good news is that I've got 6 consecutive rounds on the next update that are all higher than my current rating. I have so many bad rounds from last year that will be around until 2019.

Been playign just over a year. My first ever official rating is 870, based on two tournaments. I was actually thinking it was going to be 860, so I'm not disappointed at all.

Weird that my rating hasn't updated even though I had 4 new tournaments go in. Are there many other people that haven't been updated yet.
Sometimes it can take awhile for everyone's rating to update. Just check back every once in awhile and try hitting the detail or history button. Sometimes it will show the update on those before your main profile page. Also, sometimes it will show them on upcoming events next to your name. If it hasn't updates by late afternoon, then you might want to email them.

Keep checking it, sometimes it takes a few hours for all the new data to process.