• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA WORLD'S in Charlotte 2012

If I can't get in on May 1st, I'm gonna play Pro just for the experience of Worlds. I still think it would be funny if the Pro division filled due to Am overflow.

No crow here. I just stated the facts. I didn't say it wouldn't fill, just that it hadn't done so in the past. Kudos!

It sounded to me like you were telling people not to worry. well...... worry they should have and now it is full. or at least about to be. I would say you spoke too soon.

can anyone play pro? Pay the $225 and your in?

and yes. as long as its after May 1st, and you pass the test. you can play open.

Would you have to upgrade your PDGA membership to pro to play pro at Worlds? Or is it that since you are Am, if you cashed you would just get plastic instead of cash?

I signed up at 11:45pm last night and the guy from the PDGA contacted me and said there was only 4 spots left in MA1. So only two people I guess signed up today because there is 2 left as of right now.

MA1 is FULL!!!

MA1 - Advanced Men for the Worlds in Charlotte is full. I believe I was the last to register. I received a confirmation e-mail at 11:14 pm tonight. I then went back to the sign up an saw this, " 4/6/12 11:15pm EST Note: The ADVANCED Men (MA1) division has filled."

BOOM!!!!

How much do I have to pay you to be my caddie all week while donning the wig and appropriate dress?

$10/hour, Your entire players pack plus 25% of your winnings... with a clause that if you don't cash you pay me time and a half. Do I have to shave for this gig?

Also I'll be hooking your bag up to my cart if you hire me to do this.

I am still in a bit of shock that Advanced at Am Worlds is filled. I am sure glad I got in early.

Lots and lots of NC players...world class courses...and a huge Southeastern player pool. I'm not that suprised. My first World's and it will probably be the largest ever. I am so excited! Now I just need to get up there and practice.

Latest posts