• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personalized License Plates?

I posted these in the recent "stickers" thread because Dave242 asked what other "identifying features" people had on their cars other than stickers... but this seems like the more appropriate thread to post them into.

Here's my NC Specialty Tag. I work for the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation so I had to get their specialty tag ($20 from every tag goes to support the Parkway). If you live in NC, you should get a Parkway tag too.
FRZB.jpg

And, here's is my old CA license plate (which is also my avatar):
DSCJNKYAvatar.jpg

I hope no one stalks me now...
DSCJNKY

I saw one at the Glass Blown the other day, but can't remember the exact word or what state it was.

I asked cause Im getting one today, came down to:

CIRCLE 4 or DBL BOGY

Went dbl bogy

^DBL BOGY is better. It applies to all golfers and more people will get it.

However, that means you didn't get a Parkway plate... shame on you. :)
DSCJNKY

^DBL BOGY is better. It applies to all golfers and more people will get it.

However, that means you didn't get a Parkway plate... shame on you. :)
DSCJNKY

:( I looked at them, I was going to grab one and put my pdga number on it, but it only allows 4 characters

I'm too cheap.

But non-DG related I laughed MAO at 3M-TA3 one day. (Look at it in a mirror.)

believe it or not, i've got a sealed envelope with the custom plate papers ready to send out right in front of me. the plate i'm considering is ESP ZONE. only discers will have any clue what it means. not sure if i'm going to send it though, i don't like the way it makes a car more identifiable.

Latest posts