• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Polecat

yea, I ummmm might want another

I dunno what I was thinking
LOL, no problem.
The pre-order form had a question that said "Are you interested in hearing about any Unicorns or X-Outs from this run?"
If you answered yes to this question, I won't send until after I post the extra discs. That way your original order as well as any extras can all be shipped at the same time. :cool:

Alex Birmingham at Innova East just sent me this photo.
The discs are being stamped now and should be in the mail later this week!
Oh, side note... I got a few black DX Rocs with the stamp. And another popular mold, too ;) I'll list these extra discs on my Facebook page before I send out orders. That way you can add them to your existing order and only pay shipping once.
86710926_3487884807950235_6472424885103624192_n.jpg

Alex Birmingham at Innova East just sent me this photo.
The discs are being stamped now and should be in the mail later this week!
Oh, side note... I got a few black DX Rocs with the stamp. And another popular mold, too ;) I'll list these extra discs on my Facebook page before I send out orders. That way you can add them to your existing order and only pay shipping once.
86710926_3487884807950235_6472424885103624192_n.jpg

That looks amazing.

Looking forward to my two, if you think of it I wouldn't mind a Pm or email with the other discs, I don't have Facebook to check.

...if you think of it I wouldn't mind a Pm or email with the other discs, I don't have Facebook to check.
Sure thing! The Polecats I'm selling to DGCRers at a break-even price. The DX Rocs won't be the same price... I have to make SOME money off of this job hahaha!
Thanks for the love :)

Sure thing! The Polecats I'm selling to DGCRers at a break-even price. The DX Rocs won't be the same price... I have to make SOME money off of this job hahaha!
Thanks for the love :)

I'm very grateful for the discount of the Polecats I bought, but don't mind dropping a bit more on another disc if I can use it!

Update:
Alex finished stamping all of the discs and they are being shipped to my house now.
He was so happy with how they turned out that he asked if I could do a video unboxing because he wanted to see my reaction. Look for that video soon on my Facebook page (Marm O. Set).
In the shipment there are supposed to be:
- all the pre-ordered Polecats in white, pink, and magenta
- the misprints from the Polecat run
- 5 special colored Polecats (I think he gave me the last 5 of this color)
- 10 black DX Rocs
- a couple black DX Roc misprints
- 10 special discs of a popular mold

again, check the Facebook page for the video. I'll link the video in here as well. After the discs are revealed, I will have prices for the extra discs (misprints, Rocs, etc)

Update:
Alex finished stamping all of the discs and they are being shipped to my house now.
He was so happy with how they turned out that he asked if I could do a video unboxing because he wanted to see my reaction. Look for that video soon on my Facebook page (Marm O. Set).
- 10 black DX Rocs

again, check the Facebook page for the video. I'll link the video in here as well. After the discs are revealed, I will have prices for the extra discs (misprints, Rocs, etc)

I want all that stuff...

Update:
- 10 black DX Rocs

Awesome!

So... how much upcharge for named(autographed) and numbered ink on the disc? I call dibs on #1. :)

I am stoked for these discs marmo. Not to take away from the polecat thread but you should start doing COA and numbered limited runs of your discs! Comets next, :D

I want all that stuff...
Well you're in luck, I know where you can get it ;)

how much upcharge for named(autographed) and numbered ink on the disc? I call dibs on #1. :)
uhhh, it's still weird to me that you (or anyone) would want my name on a disc. If you want me to sign it, I'll do it for free. This series isn't numbered and COAed because I don't plan on it being a limited run. If Innova gets XT, Champ, Star, or G* Polecats, I'm ponying up for another run! If I had COAs then I don't think I should do a second run. But, if you want, I can sign yours first and write #1 on it :) The concept still feels foreign to me though

If you end up with an extra polecat let me know. Thanks
I ordered extras, probably about 15 extra. Also, there are 4 DX misprint Polecats and 5 DX black Rocs that will be sold for cheaper prices.

I am stoked for these discs marmo. Not to take away from the polecat thread but you should start doing COA and numbered limited runs of your discs! Comets next, :D
I have several LE runs already... Golddigger, Hydra, and Plague Doctor off the top of my head. Thanks for the suggestion, it's nice to know that people actually want it :)

Comets or Wraiths next and you will be taking all my disc money for a while
Well I already did a Zen Wraith and still have 10 sitting here next to me. I love Wraiths for my distance driver so it isn't out of the question for me to do another, but it will be a while before I circle back around to that one. Comets on the other hand... ;)

here are a few more photos of the black DX Rocs:
86840874_1188424898028356_7857399044602068992_n.jpg

86316573_857209714734454_4710128571522220032_n.jpg

and one misprint/ double stamp
86289642_517871139147496_4639429428395376640_n.jpg

Last edited:
KC pro polecat would be the best... I would be intrigued with star though. Come on innova give us minority what we want.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Latest posts