• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Poll: 275' Thru a Hallway. Which Gateway Midrange/Putter Do you use???

275 foot hallway shot, no wind, which Gateway Midrange do you pull out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Discraft z Storm, every time. Not sure about Gateway.

False. The faster it gets there, the harder it smacks trees.

True.
The faster it gets there, the further past trees the warrior is than a slower mid would hit when throw at the same arm speed.:hfive:

Thanks everybody for your responses, even those not throwing Gateway and keeping this thread 'bumped'. ;)

Thus far it looks like I should learn to throw a Wizard 275' or just get an Element to try as a Mid.

:cheers:

Yeah, I would say depending on what kind of arm you have and if it is a low ceiling shot, wizard or element or assassin would be you best bet. I personally like glow elements a lot, and I would most likely hyzer-flip one of those on a 275' tunnel shot.

I throw only wizards mainly but sometimes throw a magic for tunnel shots or anny shots that I dont want to come back under 260ish. So im going to go with magic for this one.

do you really throw a deuce? what does it do?

I normaly use it for midrange rollers. Its way under stable now, sometimes I RHBH it on short holes that curve to the right.

175g Evo Wizard.

Though honestly, 275' is a gray area for me between the Wizard and my Buzzz. However the thread is about Gateway, so I'd go to the Wizard without hesitation if the Buzzz is out of the question.

I didnt vote in the poll because I dont pull out.....

I lol'd.

Wizard for me, but with hole 3 at Loriella I'd probably throw a forehand roller.

Discraft z Storm, every time. Not sure about Gateway.

Just threw an old Z and ESP back in my bag. Sooooooo straight. Beautiful discs. Wish they weren't OOP. Not quite a driver but still capable of 350'+ flight without too much trouble. Like a longer, maybe even glidier buzzz.

Latest posts