• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Poll: 275' Thru a Hallway. Which Gateway Midrange/Putter Do you use???

275 foot hallway shot, no wind, which Gateway Midrange do you pull out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magic.
It's a straight-flying disc for me, and since I couldn't/wouldn't try getting a mid-range down 275' through a tunnel, I'd just throw a Magic twice.

I might be the only person on this site that has never thrown a Gateway. I'm not one of these guys that's only loyal to one brand, but I just never got around to them. Out of curiosity though, why isn't the Ninja PDGA approved?

You're definitely not the only one on this site who has never thrown a Gateway disc. I never have-nothing personal, I just throw Discraft. So I would prob. throw a Buzzz in this situation! Mabye my sweet new SS Buzzz that I'm starting to fall in love with!

You're definitely not the only one on this site who has never thrown a Gateway disc. I never have-nothing personal, I just throw Discraft. So I would prob. throw a Buzzz in this situation! Mabye my sweet new SS Buzzz that I'm starting to fall in love with!

do you really throw a deuce? what does it do?

cmon guys!!!

its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway!

i'm actually working on this shot and can throw a wi2ard about 150 straight with an 8ft ceiling/8ft wide. 275 would probably require a nice flipped up roc not something easily done. play hole 3 at loriella.

if you miss u, u bogey http://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=593&mode=media#

Warlock only cuz it's my only gateway in e plastic web though I can only throw it 200

E Element. If the ceiling is high enough beat wizard.

From my bag, Comet or Ion.

Wizard. Maybe Assassin if its a little uphill.

For all those bashing Gateway, I understand if you feel that way about their drivers. Except for my Assassin, I've hated every driver from them. Just try their putters, honestly.

At 275', I may very well reach for a Warrior. I'd like to say I'd throw a Wizard T That distance, but I'm not quite there yet. I'm probably more likely the throw a Buzzz on a straight, flat 275' tunnel shot though. I could also see myself using Warriors as my only mid mold, too, in stages of wear, like a lot of people use Rocs.

cmon guys!!!

its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway!

This is scary. I visit the chat board regularly where this term originated(on the web) and it used to show up as one of the top results when you google it.

Is this you Zmanzzz?

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for your responses, even those not throwing Gateway and keeping this thread 'bumped'. ;)

Thus far it looks like I should learn to throw a Wizard 275' or just get an Element to try as a Mid.

:cheers:

Latest posts