• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my home course (Oak Grove) we've been having crazy flooding on holes #5 and #7. We're right above a dam and I think dam operators must be back-pumping water into the flood stream.
One day the holes are clear, and the next is all kinds of flooded. The crazy thing is that the water will disappear in 24 hours, only to randomly appear the next day.

Bad for disc golf, but the wildlife are loving it! ;)

Hole5Flooded.jpg

198909_183138805065173_100001071655062_457446_7785342_n.jpg

this was at hole 10 at Z-Boaz park i believe..thank you Zboazmobster for the pic..p.s i parked my drive and birdied it (my first time on this hole)

This tree landed right on top of the basket at Joran Creek DGC one time. The bolts just sheared right off and all the components (baskets, chain thingamajig) slid right down the pole. The township cut the tree away and all the basket needed was some new bolts and it was as good as new! As you can see, it was a fairly large tree. Who would've thought these things would be so strong...

Sorry. That was my Pro Boss that hit that tree. That's why I don't throw that disc anymore. It was gonna be an ace too!

Some images of disc golf in New Zealand that I pulled from discgolf.co.nz.

TgaCrewAtMcLarensLGE.jpg

rotoruaDiscGolfChamps13.jpg

2010NZDGMatchPlayChamps05.jpg

SmokingMountain10HomePage.jpg

sunRays.jpg

Wow, those make me want to go play in New Zealand or just go back to New Zealand in general.

I always wanted to play Disc Golf in Middle Earth. I think you'd have to throw an Orc and a Wizard at some point during the round.

Awesome, but my knees hurt just looking at the pictures!

Pretty sure I would suck it up. Beautiful shots!

I always wanted to play Disc Golf in Middle Earth. I think you'd have to throw an Orc and a Wizard at some point during the round.

Orc, wizard, wolf, magic, cro, eagle, beast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts