• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

I certainly miss the heavy snow of normal winters...since E-man posted (HI ELLIOT!), here's one from a meetup at Shorewood that (I think) I've posted before...man that was frickin' cold, and a *LOT* of snow.

Me about to hit chastity belt from a silly lie (50ish feet?) at a Perkerson Park event in Atlanta a couple years ago. The pavement at the bottom of the screen is OB but my lie was IB. The course is going permanent soon but I don't think this hole will be a part of the course.

sfkkjr.jpg

DAMN! Looks like a potential double-knee breaker! :eek:

WOW, that's a cool hole, cool shot, cool pic. :thmbup:

On the way home from Myrtle Beach I stopped by Luther Britt park. The day before I stepped in a hole at Loris Nature park course and wrenched my ankle and was hoping to get to play a few holes.

I wasn't expecting to meet anyone there but P.K. Beast, BraveThrower43 and two others were there to throw a round for an upcoming tourney.

Unfortunately for me my foot was too sore to play but I did throw #1...

PKBeast.jpg

Sorry guys but as usual I forgot everyones's names...

Last edited:
Not sure if this one has been posted yet as there are so many pages to look through but this one I always liked.

happy__disc_golf__halloween_by_emstarlight.jpg

Shots from this morning....

I didn't get a chance to play this morning, but the sun was about to burn through the fog, so I stopped and got a few photos.
Middle Creek - Hole #18
6938189319_a00676c331_z.jpg

6938188757_acfb4d7eb5_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts