• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
straight buzz down the center, a clean flick left, or a nice BH throw...i like all the options :)

I birdied that hole in the second round. The first round, I think I threw a Banshee to the right, but it went high and caught a tree branch.

Check out the few from the #9 tee. Its awesome:

63914e10.jpg

Man those are some Texas sized trees. Is the basket behind them or in between them?

A Couple Shots at North Tahoe and Truckee

Attachments

• Laura's Pictures 373.jpg
    Laura's Pictures 373.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Laura's Pictures 449.jpg
    Laura's Pictures 449.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Laura's Pictures 450.jpg
    Laura's Pictures 450.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 127
looks like this new material they're using these days called CONCRETE:D...at least i hope it is or i'm gonna be a big douche

ahAhAHAHHAHA
those last 4 posts were hilarious to read in sequence.

my gf goes to ISU and ive played the course that backs up to 55. I know there are 2 courses out there. I dont particularly remember what hole this is if it is that course

What am I doing wrong??????

Xstep...you don't see it? your supposed to put your left leg BEHIND your right leg in order to get your hips aligned away from the target, and as your pivot food lands (right leg) its supposed to open up your hips towards the target and allow you to get your entire body into the pull rather then just using your arm....you will feel more like an inertia pull rather than a muscle pull....physics and all that jazz are involved which I don't care to much for but if you pull more from your lower body working upwards it should create in my distance...k back into the thread topic :p

I see I see... I went and watched some videos after I posted this and I see it now.... that makes sense I guess I have just felt more comfortable that way..... Now I just have to get back out and work on it...... damn and I was getting so used to my drives..... back to the topic..... I will post some new photos as soon as I can fix my drive

I see I see... I went and watched some videos after I posted this and I see it now.... that makes sense I guess I have just felt more comfortable that way..... Now I just have to get back out and work on it...... damn and I was getting so used to my drives..... back to the topic..... I will post some new photos as soon as I can fix my drive

Yeah, just smooth. right rocker, left behind, right power and throw.
It'll feel comfortable and natural, you'll get some more distance.

not that I'm the best driver in the world, but I try to do everything with good form :p

Status
Not open for further replies.