• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive posted pics of this course before but heres another hole at Fitzgerald Park in Grand Ledge, MI.

IMG00378-1.jpg

^^^Hole #6

IMG00321.jpg

^^This is just a random picture of the park, not far from the course.

Last edited:
Dont know who to have the pics show up on here, but the first one is #18 at Crystal Mountain in Washington. The next is my dog on top of the same basket, and the last is my dog on some of my discs.

Attachments

• DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC01110.JPG
    DSC01110.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC01068.jpg
    DSC01068.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 142
Dont know who to have the pics show up on here, but the first one is #18 at Crystal Mountain in Washington. The next is my dog on top of the same basket, and the last is my dog on some of my discs.

Love dachsunds. If I ever choose to get a little dog, it will be a dachsund.
If you want to post pics, you have to link them from an online photo site like flick'r.

Is it just me, or does it look like that dog is about to take a leak on your discs?:eek:

My wife took this yesterday morning before the tournament. This is me and a friend practicing before the tournament on hole one at Dunbar Park in Lake Jackson, TX. I don't want to identify the friend unless I get his permission because he is a member of this site.

Debbishat007.jpg

My wife took this yesterday morning before the tournament. This is me and a friend practicing before the tournament on hole one at Dunbar Park in Lake Jackson, TX. I don't want to identify the friend unless I get his permission because he is a member of this site.

Debbishat007.jpg

Pretty course!

Status
Not open for further replies.