• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I was just browsing the pics from the Japan Open and thought this photo was cool.

2574399335_24d2ff72a6.jpg

No clue, you could contact owner of the flickr account, they might have an idea.

All I see are discs

My girlfriend took this picture of me with "discs in my eyes"

disc_eyes_crop.jpg

Every course needs one of these straight shots, right! Half way down the fairway on Shawshank #5.

9e322992.jpg

How do I post pictures?

Is there a way to post pictures from my own computer? All I can see to add pictures is by using a url from a website.

I tried doing an attachment, but that only produced a thumbnail.

I'd appreciate your technical help with this.

139.jpg

143.jpg

141.jpg

This tree landed right on top of the basket at Joran Creek DGC one time. The bolts just sheared right off and all the components (baskets, chain thingamajig) slid right down the pole. The township cut the tree away and all the basket needed was some new bolts and it was as good as new! As you can see, it was a fairly large tree. Who would've thought these things would be so strong...

Is there a way to post pictures from my own computer? All I can see to add pictures is by using a url from a website.

Upload your pictures to a site like Flickr.com or Photobucket.com. Once they are up there, you can copy the links and paste them in the add image url display you get when you click on the mountain top thingy...

If people click on the thumbnail they can see the full size picture so it's the same result in the end.

Molokai Hawaii

Watch out for the OB on the left.

A piece of history

My notes say that this is the first Mach I basket. That sure doesn't look like Oak Grove, though.

Here is a picture of the "Ring of Fire" at the Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend in Hitchcock , TX

tourny10.jpg

Here is a picture of me taken on my birthday last year at "Rick's Darts and Games" in Houston, TX

DiscGolfStore2avatar.jpg

This is Terramont Park in The Woodlands, TX (just north of Houston). The course plays up and down a very large man made hill.

TerramontPark1-2.jpg

This is one of my favorite holes at the Bear Branch course in Woodlands,TX. Its hard to see put if you look carfully, you can see the basket on top of that hill 260ft away.

BearBranch1.jpg

I put some pic of putting and driving in the Caribbean in a folder on my profile page...I need to remember to take a camera with me playing...one time I was at Dexter in Oregon and it was foggy and misting and looking down the hill on hole 3 was magical...I wish I would have had a camera...there were wisps of fog laced through the trees and you could just make out the basket at the bottom of the hill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts