• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That my pic!

2011%20Calendar2.JPG

The Innova Calendar has been released for 2011. I took that cover shot on Labor Day.

Yeah, and don't you get tons of loot from innova for that?

Not tons of loot. Five calendars, your picture on an INN Color Disc and you name goes in for a drawing.

I also took the April picture. Kinda of cool to have multiple pictures chosen. I've had some be included in their catalog but this is a first for the calendar.

What camera/lens did you use?

Used an old Kodak Easy Share with a Varigon 33-396mm lens. My wife doesn't like when I bring the nicer camera with me to play.

some pics of buckhorn in the fall..............

DSC09929.jpg

Nice pic. That hold looks like a lot of fun! It made me think of #7 at Prince Gallitzin that I just got to play yesterday.

It's a 272' par 3. And although you can see the basket in the first pic from beside the tee, once you move a few steps to the right and onto the tee pad, you don't have a straight line to the basket at all. Makes for a fun, narrow, right turning fairway with a fast green. It's a really nice hole. The pictures are courtesy of the course page on DGCR. :)

picture.php

picture.php

i dont do any long rollers but im sure you could.....the basket is down on the left just when it starts to go back uphill.....

I played in a tournament last weekend and while waiting to tee off, our group found a lost disc that was stuck in a tree on the previous hole. Crazy place for a disc to get stuck.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts