• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

A few weeks ago, my buddy's 8 yr old son birdied this 215 ft hole. It's slightly uphill and it's a very tough birdie for us adults. It was pretty amazing.
P1030021.jpg
[/IMG]

A few weeks ago, my buddy's 8 yr old son birdied this 215 ft hole. It's slightly uphill and it's a very tough birdie for us adults. It was pretty amazing.
P1030021.jpg
[/IMG]

Just played there for the first time great course. I threes that hole! Dang he is better than me!!!

Just played there for the first time great course. I threes that hole! Dang he is better than me!!!

Yeah, I've played that course probably 40 times already and I've birdied that hole 3 times, I think. 'Twas the shot of a lifetime for him.

No. I just think it looks stupid. All you see is an airport (tons of noise) and a city (smog). I could care less if it's in TX. Though I do tend to dislike TX in general. I've had nothing but bad experiences there. I know a couple of cute girls down that way, but I have made it a rule to avoid TX.

No. I just think it looks stupid. All you see is an airport (tons of noise) and a city (smog). I could care less if it's in TX. Though I do tend to dislike TX in general. I've had nothing but bad experiences there. I know a couple of cute girls down that way, but I have made it a rule to avoid TX.

To each their own I guess. I tend to dislike California because of the lax morales but I don't avoid it. Probably the 2 best states for hot women though. Nfl teams though........ Not so much. Cowboys are gonna win it all this year though...:wall:

To each their own I guess. I tend to dislike California because of the lax morales but I don't avoid it. Probably the 2 best states for hot women though. Nfl teams though........ Not so much. Cowboys are gonna win it all this year though...:wall:

The only thing I like about TX is the gun laws. And my Raiders have a way berter chance than your Cowboys.

The only thing I like about TX is the gun laws. And my Raiders have a way berter chance than your Cowboys.

Your Raiders? seriously?! You were dissing Texas and come to find out you are a Oakland Raider fan, that's quite ass backwards to me! "your" Raiders mine aswell start Terrelle Pryor at QB as Carson Palmer BLOWS! hahah :D
Calling it now Raiders last in their division and Cowboys will be first in our division! ahahaha

[Sarcasim Voice]
Wow, your from TX and your a Cowboys fan? Who also hates CA? Who would have ever suspected that such a thing exists?
[/Sarcasim Voice]

I find it funny how many people on here will sit and defend their state when they haven't even played outside of it.

Not sure what you got against Mr. Morales, but I think he does a fine job at the LAX airport.

I find it funny how many people on here will sit and defend their state when they haven't even played outside of it.

So you've played pearsall park? That airport is over a mile away, and downtown SA is over 12 miles away. It's really a pretty nice course.

Holy crap that's flat!!!

Theres actually a lot of elevation change, its build on an old landfill. It's a hike.

Same here. :thmbup:

Now let's get this thread back on track. Here are 3 random pictures from disc golf courses I have played OUTSIDE of my home state. :D

1) DeLaveaga in California
2) West Park in Iowa
3) Water Works Park in Missouri

Attachments

• Delavega.jpg
    Delavega.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Terrapin Station.jpg
    Terrapin Station.jpg