Post a cool disc golf photo

Love the one with all the ends, sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how much for one?

$25 shipped for one, $45 shipped for two - scroll through this thread (especially the last page) to see what else I might have available. I can also do custom orders, though I'm a little behind, it will probably be close to 3 weeks until I could have a custom order complete because I'm focused on the bowling green flymart at the moment.

34t3ndt.jpg

Never thrown black recycled Pures make decent plate substitutes.

^ need to make that one into a travel agent postcard...
say, "Come and Play in Glorious Mordor!", or something. :p

Thought it was kind of cool there is a billboard sporting a basket! On 35 heading north towards Duluth. Home course, so it's not new to me, but it's cool.

I'm sure it's sparked a few fleeting thoughts of "what is that??.......... ooo, a White Castle!" As people drive by.

0pOrMWz.jpg

Its seasoned but its still overstable...

picture.php

............................................________........................
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,............
.........................,/...............................................":,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:"........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...........
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............