• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

#1. I'm not sure how this sets you for the Ice Bowl.

#2. How'd you not flip a breaker or blow a fuse with all that going on?

a lot of ice bowls also have a chilli cook off

As far as 2 year olds go, he is great at disc golf.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3560.jpg
    IMG_3560.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 499
Cool first post, cute kid, and he has excellent taste in discs. It's hard to beat a nice ol' DX Aviar P & A.

And are the Lightning slippers his, or yours??? ;-)

I played a church camp course yesterday, they had a creative use for the practice basket:

(sorry for the huge pic)

Wow. Matt and I saw the same thing at a course down in Tennessee. No signage, but the basket balls were just hanging out in the basket. :\

304252_10151179461957493_873217904_n.jpg

Me and Charlie Callahan on his private course in Sumerset, CA. That basket was the first basket installed in Northern CA and brought to his property after it's retirement. Thanks Jimbosprint for the photo!

Glad to see you guys made it out there. I hope you had as much fun out there hanging with Charlie as I did.

OK, not a photo, but still fun...

DGA Mach III (approximate) rendered in 3D using POV-Ray...

dga_mach_3_zps96b94097.png

Glad to see you guys made it out there. I hope you had as much fun out there hanging with Charlie as I did.

Charlie blew my mind. I had no idea who he was until he started telling us all the amazing things he has done for DG. I wish I could have spent a couple of more hours to pick his brain. Couldn't of been a better host to Jim and I. Oh yeah he beat both of us and he is 62!

I am putting in a course on 15 acres that I recently acquired.

This hole has about 275 ft to carry over the canyon. Its probably 75-100 ft to the bottom of the canyon. The hole is another 150 feet past the edge of the cliff. Too far to the left, and you will never see your disc again......

Attachments

• 20130122_131633.jpg
    20130122_131633.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 174
I am putting in a course on 15 acres that I recently acquired.

This hole has about 275 ft to carry over the canyon. Its probably 75-100 ft to the bottom of the canyon. The hole is another 150 feet past the edge of the cliff. Too far to the left, and you will never see your disc again......

that hole looks like a blast!

The cool thing is that you get to come back across it again as we use both baskets 2x.

The name of this hole is Cliff Hanger. When you come back it's hole #13. "Friday the 13th"

Latest posts