• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

271116_475268295831365_24838148_n.jpg

Of course the world's coolest guy plays w/ Jack Black :p

*noticed one of the guys in the photo resembled JB*

Where is this?
Shawshank #23

Per the owner, Steve: "So, it's a vanishing fountain, no O.B. for landing on grey rocks, but a free bath for your last shot of the day... for some it's a Birdie Bath, for others, cry me a river..."

e1a410fc.jpg

why the hate? you are worse than me and my campaign against Beaver Ranch.

I'm ok with it, I just don't understand it. Especially with how diverse TX is.

I've just had enough bad experiences in TX that I swore off ever going there again. When every trip that you have ever made through a state results in both getting pulled over and harassed by the cops (multiple times per trip, even as a kid on a road trip with grandma), and having something go majorly wrong with your car, leaving you stuck in some p!$$ ant little town with nothing but a gas station (where the mechanic is off on the weekends), a flea ridden motel, and a nasty little diner, you kinda start to dislike a state. I've been stuck in a few of those towns over weekends where there is nothing to do in them, not even a movie theater, and you have to stay there till at least Monday for the mechanic to get back in. It's not to say that there's nothing good in TX, I know a couple of girls down that way, but I make them come see me. One day I'll have to fly in so I can play a couple of courses, and hopefully say that I had a trip that wasn't full of redneck cops and broken cars.

I've just had enough bad experiences in TX that I swore off ever going there again. When every trip that you have ever made through a state results in both getting pulled over and harassed by the cops (multiple times per trip, even as a kid on a road trip with grandma), and having something go majorly wrong with your car, leaving you stuck in some p!$$ ant little town with nothing but a gas station (where the mechanic is off on the weekends), a flea ridden motel, and a nasty little diner, you kinda start to dislike a state. I've been stuck in a few of those towns over weekends where there is nothing to do in them, not even a movie theater, and you have to stay there till at least Monday for the mechanic to get back in. It's not to say that there's nothing good in TX, I know a couple of girls down that way, but I make them come see me. One day I'll have to fly in so I can play a couple of courses, and hopefully say that I had a trip that wasn't full of redneck cops and broken cars.

Lived here most of my life and travel often, never had your problems.

Also lived in so cal, I'd rather be in tx over that area but want to move to Colorado...

Lived here most of my life and travel often, never had your problems.

Also lived in so cal, I'd rather be in tx over that area but want to move to Colorado...

Maby I've just had bad luck in TX, but I've traveled through there with both CA plates and OR plates and it doesn't seem to mater which ones I've had, the cops allways harass us.

So Cal and Nor Cal are 2 VERY diffrent places. I would never live in So Cal myself, far too many people in an area that wasn't ment to suport that many people. I think the only other states that I might be able to live in, aside from CA, would be OR or CO. I love my state, aside from our BS gun laws.

Latest posts