• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Not me, but saw this story and recognized the innova basket to the left. I have no idea if either of them play.

HT-fall-leaves-proposal-sr-131029-16x9-608-jpg_201729.jpg

That course is a blast to play, but its a 75 mile drive one way for me, so I don't get out there very often, but the trees at that course are awesome.

Played a small homemade course a couple days ago that consisted of lots of small technical ace run type shots. The tall pines made for some interesting shots and this hole in particular reminded me of BRP hole 4! After playing the hole through once, we cleared another 50 feet behind us and moved the box back.
925996_708357635849063_851090137_n.jpg

Elitist

So apparently my 4 year old girl had already became an elitist. She was annoyed on having to wait on some weekend noobs. She wanted to throw in on them and I had to explain why we needed to wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 231
Saved the picture.

Titled it "Frikkin' noobs...":thmbup::clap:

Can she nail them from there in one throw? :D

Last edited:
She has only gone out a few times with me because my local course is pretty physically demanding. But she does putt with me in back yard. She has got the rollers down. What was sweet was the hole before this she made a 12 footer with a flick putt judge. I hope once she gets a bit older to take her more often

Latest posts