• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I just have to say that disc golf is so awesome. Looking at the pics in this thread, you truly see how we are part of the Earth. Nature, in all its glory, surrounds us, as we weave our way through, from tee to basket. No other game leaves the environment so pristine, so wonderful. Man I love it so much.

Her clinic was very informative to this 33 year veteran.
While her sidearm technique appears a bit unorthodox, it's definitely a useful example for teaching. She made it a point to explain that her style isn't what everyone uses and broke it down well for everyone to understand and fielded all questions. If you get a chance to attend one of her clinics, go there and see for yourself.

As for her putting, it is very unique and she didn't focus on her particular style but rather taught the basics (spin and push) and used the "do what feels comfortable and repeatable" system.

That is excellent. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. :hfive:

That is excellent. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. :hfive:

:thmbup:

On the personal side, she is really nice and easy to talk to. I got there early and people arrived a bit later than we expected so I got played 6 holes with her.

Looking back, that was the highlight of the event for me........... chillin' with a touring pro on my home course. :cool:

Ok i hope i don't get too many laughs/hates for this. I've been having a rough time with disc golf (3+ months still really bad at it) but today at the local small course i got a hole in one. Only 129' so i know most people this would be simple but for me it was magical.

thumbnail

Ok i hope i don't get too many laughs/hates for this. I've been having a rough time with disc golf (3+ months still really bad at it) but today at the local small course i got a hole in one. Only 129' so i know most people this would be simple but for me it was magical.

thumbnail

Congratulations :) An ace is an ace :)
I've been playing for almost two years and have yet to ace; only precious few birdies.
Keep up the good frolf !! :) <3

Congratulations :) An ace is an ace :)
I've been playing for almost two years and have yet to ace; only precious few birdies.
Keep up the good frolf !! :) <3

thanks...my distance practice has been getting painful it's so bad i think i'm gonna focus on putting for a few days then go back to it.

Nz9fQMn.jpg

Besides the pretty fall colors, what's cool about this photo is that the course didn't burn down. You can see some of the mountain that got burned at the top left, but firefighters stopped it from coming all the way down. Four of my local courses were closed/evacuated because of a big wildfire here in Utah over the last few weeks. Fortunately no courses were harmed and the fires seem close to being contained.

Nz9fQMn.jpg

Besides the pretty fall colors, what's cool about this photo is that the course didn't burn down. You can see some of the mountain that got burned at the top left, but firefighters stopped it from coming all the way down. Four of my local courses were closed/evacuated because of a big wildfire here in Utah over the last few weeks. Fortunately no courses were harmed and the fires seem close to being contained.

What a Fantastic picture. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on playing, with all the Fall color around me, like that. :clap:

Spectacular! Vistas like this will keep me coming back, even when my game's gone completely to hell.
Nz9fQMn.jpg

Four of my local courses were closed/evacuated because of a big wildfire here in Utah over the last few weeks. Fortunately no courses were harmed and the fires seem close to being contained.

Glad the courses survived... and now all the underbrush has been cleared out! :thmbup:

Last edited:

I have a 90' and 73' ace..... on the same course on the same day. It was magical for me at the time. :hfive:

The Beacon DGC - Barker, NY - Puffball madness

View attachment 66134These can be found around the course at this time of year -they are allegedly edible but I'd rather not. A form of mushroom. (Sorry the pic is not loading right. User error lol.)

Attachments

• IMG_3534.jpg
    IMG_3534.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 116